cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-A-Friend rewards disappeared

afeddema
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend last July, and for my next payment after the referral, I got my reward but I haven't since.  I honestly thought nothing of it until just recently I noticed that the refer-a-friend program is supposed to continue as long as that person is still with Public Mobile.  I know for a fact that they are still with public mobile so where is my reward?

Is anyone able to help with this?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sacha91, you might want to take a screen shot of your rewards page, and keep it handy.

sacha91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm going through this as well!  I have 4 friend referrals in total; all four numbers are showing in my Rewards page, but having a sum of only $1 (since my most recent referral).  This is the second 30-day period this has happened.  It's going to be a pain to have to message a Moderator each month to get a credit for a Referral reward that should have already been deducted.  

Have you received any help from this?  I've been assured twice now, that next payment it will be straightened out.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need to keep track. Even when I know they are still with PM, the rewards start disappearing one by one 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It might also be useful to look into the account, check the rewards page, click on the little arrowhead to the left of "total rewards earned".  A list of referral numbers will show.  If the referred number has dropped off the list, the moderator team will need to get the back office to rebuild the list.  This can take a bit of time to do. 

Acekiller

if you know your friend is still with PM, you should definitely msg the mods.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@afeddema  when you contact the mods, include the cell number of your friend.  that way the mods can check things out.  

the referal rewards act strange sometimes. I have encountered ghost referals added(referal even though no one was refered), missing referals,  being removed instead of being added. 

it might take some time to fix but the mods will take care of you and make it right.

LEGO

@afeddema 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.