cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-A-Friend - Lost One Referral Credit - List?

valleyparade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I was reading some other questions about loss of referral credits and I saw mention of a list of referral accounts.

How do I find that?

I'd like to know if I legitimately lost a referral credit or it was in error.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

valleyparade

Thank you.

valleyparade

Much appreciated.  Thank you.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@valleyparade wrote:

Hi.

I was reading some other questions about loss of referral credits and I saw mention of a list of referral accounts.

How do I find that?

I'd like to know if I legitimately lost a referral credit or it was in error.

Thanks.

Public Mobile recently issued a fix that would remove "Ghost" referrals.  It mostly happened when one of your referrals accounts got suspended you would still get the credit and when they re-activated you would get another credit.  So you were getting $2 for that one number.  Other cases just had referral rewards showing up for no reason.  They have issued a fix for this but if you feel that you are missing a legitimate referral you will need to know what number is missing from your list to provide  the data for them to look into it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@valleyparade log in to your self serve, look at your overview and click my rewards and click the arrow before "total rewards earned".

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@valleyparade 

Logon your self-serve account. On the landing page, click on my rewards. You will see your current rewards. You can expand the refer a friend rewards to see the complete list.

Once a referral is no longer active, the referral will be removed from your list.

If you can prove that you are missing a referral, then feel free to contact Moderators with the phone number(s) that are missing.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

In the rewards section

You can expand the rewards, then there will be a little triangle that you can click to expand the list

I'll try to make screenshot and post it here

Screenshot_20200520-132609~2.png

Need Help? Let's chat.