cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reddit referral Program (might be duplicate)

jingsz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This might be a duplicate but wanted to share how awesome this is - If you're looking for a way to get a referral, look no further than this: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicMobile/comments/8xyup5/need_a_referral_then_use_the_public_mobile/

A downside is you do need to be signed up on Reddit and depending on time zones, busyness, referral number may take a while to get to you - otherwise seems like a well built, fair system in getting credit/receiving credit! 

2 REPLIES 2

jingsz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All valid points - It'd be great if PM could implement a similar program/bot - whilst giving credit to the OG's on reddit for coming up with the idea. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interresting.  I looked through the current list quickly.  didn't reconise a single name.  Could be that people use a different ID ther (versus the PM community).  Or, the people who will get the frebee referrals are the ones that probably do nothing for PM, or contribute to the PM community.

This is just my opinion, so ...

I think a better way would be to have something here in the community, perhaps based on participation, or something.  Who knows...

Need Help? Let's chat.