cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Recharge

@Sharry19 wrote:

@srlawren In case I want to renew $10 plan before 30 days, can I do it by myself or I have to request to Moderator to do it for me?

If I have setup Autopay then how can I do it ?

@Sharry19 you have to request the moderators to do it for you.  In a nutshell:  if you don't already have enough avaialble funds balance to cover it, you can do a manual top-up to add the $10 to your account from your credit card on file, which you can do in your self-serve account, and then you send the moderator team a private message through the community asking them to use those funds to renew your plan for you.  You can learn more about early renewal process here, about your available funds balance here, and about contacting the moderator team via private message here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

Re: Recharge

@Sharry19 wrote:

@srlawren In case I want to renew $10 plan before 30 days, can I do it by myself or I have to request to Moderator to do it for me?

If I have setup Autopay then how can I do it ?

Re-read srlawren's first paragraph. Yes. Moderator assistance.

Autopay is for automatic renewals. For an early renewal that needs intervention like this, you'll need to manually pay into your Available Funds the amount of the plan and the moderators will take that payment for the eary renewal.