cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just wondering if I have certain amount $$ in Credits available then how can I use those available credits ? 

Along with this, If I change the plan after 30 days, does it effect to my available credits ? 

What happens If I don't recharge my plan right after 30 days for whatever reason and try to recahrge let's say after 50 days or 70 days still my Available Credits will be there and I can use them without any problem ? 

Is there any other condition or time limit to use the Available Credits ?

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharry19 wrote:

@srlawren In case I want to renew $10 plan before 30 days, can I do it by myself or I have to request to Moderator to do it for me?

If I have setup Autopay then how can I do it ?

Re-read srlawren's first paragraph. Yes. Moderator assistance.

Autopay is for automatic renewals. For an early renewal that needs intervention like this, you'll need to manually pay into your Available Funds the amount of the plan and the moderators will take that payment for the eary renewal.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sharry19 wrote:

@srlawren In case I want to renew $10 plan before 30 days, can I do it by myself or I have to request to Moderator to do it for me?

@Sharry19 you have to request the moderators to do it for you.  In a nutshell:  if you don't already have enough avaialble funds balance to cover it, you can do a manual top-up to add the $10 to your account from your credit card on file, which you can do in your self-serve account, and then you send the moderator team a private message through the community asking them to use those funds to renew your plan for you.  You can learn more about early renewal process here, about your available funds balance here, and about contacting the moderator team via private message here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Sharry19

srlawren

@Sharry19 if you run out of SMS you either have to go without until your next renewal, or request and early renewal from the moderator team, which will forfeit (without refund/pro-rating) any of your remaining days in your 30 day cycle and start a new plan at the cost of $10 which will come out of your aviable funds.  However, the moderator team has been heavily backlogged lately and taking 2-3 or more days to respond to requests, so this may not be practical.

For minutes, the situation is different.  PM sells "long distance add-on"s in bundles of 200 min for $8 or 400 mins for $15.  There is another difference in that the $15 add on allows you to call an addtional 18 countries listed here as well as to Canada and the USA like the $8 add-on.  For any other plan that PM offers, these two add-ons cannot be used as a replacement for regular airtime, but for the $10 plan you are asking about, there is an exception and they can.  Also, these add-ons do not automatically renew, they are not tied to your plan cycles and stay on your account until fully utilized.

So, if you plan to regularly need more than 50 total mins of airtime, you can use add-ons; if you plan to regularly need more than 50 outbound text messages (incoming text messages are unlimited), then you may want to consider stepping up to a plan that includes unlimited texting.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Sharry19

@mimmo Please tell me, if for example: I have current $10 plan 50/50 for 30 days but I run out of mintues or sms after 20 days and I do need more mintues then what will be my options ? Can I recharge again any plan like $10 plan just after 20 days ?  and if I have set up Autopay at that time then what will be the procedure to recharge before 30 days ?

@Sharry19 wrote:

Along with this, If I change the rate plan after 30 days, does it effect to my available funds ? 

Is there any other condition or time limit to use the Available funds ?

Changing plan will not effect your available funds. Basically, it will get used before using your cc if more amount is needed. 

No other condition or time limit as long your account stays active or on expired status for no more than 90 days.

mimmo

Your available funds do not disappear. They are like cash.  You can future date a plan change (takes place on renewal) or do an immidiate plan change, which forefits anything remaining in your current plan? So do this method a day or two before renewal. Not after.

Sharry19

Along with this, If I change the rate plan after 30 days, does it effect to my available funds ? 

Is there any other condition or time limit to use the Available funds ?

mimmo

Yes. To stop that from happening you can enable lost stolen mode.

Available funds are made up of rewards earned and funds loaded via voucher or credit/debit card

Sharry19

Enen if Autopay is disabled but Available funds are bigger than current plan still it will automatically renew the plan and use the money from available funds ? 

mimmo

If your available funds are greater than your plan cost then your plan automatically renews. Unless you enable lost stolen feature.

Once suspended you have 90 days to activate your plan again.

Need Help? Let's chat.