Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a messageR rewards

Thomas11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the reward that takes off 1.00$

Per month to me I have been with you for almost 2 years

Can I receive my reward please as long as I am with you please reply do understand right

10 REPLIES 10

Thomas11

Ok understood

@Master2000 wrote:

When did you activated your account first?

If your account has been in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the amount of days your account was suspended.

You get $1/month Loyalty Reward after your account have been active for 12 months.

General Reward Rules: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Interesting link.  I hadn't read about the 60 day suspension pushing forward the loyalty rewards date.  Good to know:)

Master2000
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When did you activated your account first?

If your account has been in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the amount of days your account was suspended.

You get $1/month Loyalty Reward after your account have been active for 12 months.

General Reward Rules: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ask the moderator team about this, this could be a glitch

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Thomas11  Hit the ? bottom right. Type "missing loyalty reward" and submit a ticket so that Public can investigate your claim.

Good luck!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Thomas11 wrote:

Does the reward that takes off 1.00$

Per month to me I have been with you for almost 2 years

Can I receive my reward please as long as I am with you please reply do understand right

If you had refer-a-friend reward $1 on your overview page after login, your will get $1 off on your next renewal date as long as your friend stays with PM.  

Is your friend still with PM?

@Thomas11 

Not sure what exactly you are asking...  

If you have been with PM for full two years, you should have $2/month for loyalty rewards ($1/month for each year with PM for maximum of 5 years).  Not sure if you sign up for autopay, that is additional $2/month credit.  Friend referrals are additional $1 per month credit.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you are asking about the $1 reward for referring a friend, it is applied prior to payment every month, "as long as your friend remains with Public Mobile."

You'll have to contact the @CS_Agent .

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Thomas11

Send this to a moderator if I am right and apply.

Email me THOMAS11

Need Help? Let's chat.