cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Refer A friend" doesn't work?

gbautist
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up with Public mobile.  I used my friend's referal code.  However, it doesn't seem to X...... apply the rewards to me ($10) credit. 

Please look into it for me.

Cheers,

GB

Moved by mimmo

16 REPLIES 16

Kylie34
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The $10 is a credit so it won't be taken off till your next bill that may be your problem. Hope this helped!

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM says it takes up to 72 hours to reflect on your account for your $10 credit, but I received the credit and text message the next morning (around 9:30am PST).

PM10credit.jpg

@gbautist wrote:

I can give customer service the code in a private message.  Can customer service please contact me in a private message.

Since you just signed up, there is currently no need for you to contact customer service. Please allow the 72 hours time period that others mentioend for the credit to be applied.  Also, this $10 credit isn't a "reward" so it won't get listed in the rewards section of your account. The one-time $10 credit will be applied directly to your Public Mobile prepaid account balance.

@Marla94 wrote:

Have your friend to send you his referal link instead to be sure 🙂 WHoever does the referring should receive a confirmation email whe it was successful 🙂

The notification that is sent to the referrer is only by text message.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Safest thing is if your friend copy and paste it in a message, so you can copy ande paste. This way there is no ambiguity.

If you already signed up and you are not showing in your friends list, then copy that code add contact moderators with it, they will correct it manually.

Your $10 will show within 72 hours

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@gbautist 

Looks like you already signed-up. If you were able to use your friend's referral code, then it can take up 72 hours for the $10 credit to be added to your account, it usually happens within 24 hours.

If you were unable to use your friends referral code, first confirm the code with your friend, then contact Moderators to let them know you just signed-up and miss your friend's referral.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

How long have you waited for the $10 credit to show up in your "available funds" when logging in to a self Serve? You just registered here in the community 45 minutes ago.

It isn't credited back to your credit card and it can take a day or two or three to show up in your account where it will be applied to your next renewal. As mentioned, the first thing to check is that the owner of the referal code was notified of a successful referral and sees the $1 monthly credit in his/her Self Serve account.

AE_Collector

Fluidmax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@gbautist wrote:

I just signed up with Public mobile.  I used my friend's referal code.  However, it doesn't seem to X...... apply the rewards to me ($10) credit. 

Cheers,

GB

Moved by mimmo

If I remember correctly, My referral bonus didn't show up in my PM account until about 2 days later

@gbautist wrote:

I can give customer service the code in a private message.  Can customer service please contact me in a private message.

Cheers,

GB

@gbautist  You need to contact them. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@gbautist  thanks for removing code on 2nd post..can you do same on original post?

If you account is already created now then you would have to contact moderators to inform them you were referred..to do so open a ticket with SIMon the chat bot.Simon.JPG

@gbautist  again, please edit your original post and your second post by clicking the 3 dots on right of each post and remove the referral code..as all public can see that..

Now can you ask your friend to send you his referral link?? It's right under his code in his account.Screenshot_20200122_075123.jpg

Marla94

Have your friend to send you his referal link instead to be sure 🙂 WHoever does the referring should receive a confirmation email whe it was successful 🙂

gbautist

Cheers,

GB

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@geopublic  maybe edit your post quote to remove the referral code?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First edit your post to remove the referral code...to do so. Click the 3 dots on right hand side then click edit option.

Second. It might be the 0s are actually Zeros or vice versa....you should ask your friend to send you his referral LINK this way all you have to do is click the link and it will out the referral code in the proper section correctly.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gbautist wrote:

I just signed up with Public mobile.  I used my friend's referal code.  However, it doesn't seem to .0 or O ?..0 or O?. apply the rewards to me ($10) credit. 

Cheers,

GB

Moved by mimmo

@gbautist  Make sure you are entering the code correctly. The code may contain zero  (0) and the letter (O) so make sure you are entering it correctly.

Need Help? Let's chat.