cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations fellow members!

Quite the soap opera this month and I missed it all while on vacation.

Great work everyone! I see I managed earn a reward for June but its not in my account? I see @LurganIeUk suffered the same fate. Can you tell another fella your results?

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

And I will continue to disagree with the perception that newbs adding to an existing thread won't "yield results". We're all refreshing All Posts right? So we all see every post right? But I'm generally fine with extracting them...just not agreeing about the reason.

@carlaspapa wrote:

@chainsawcowboy 

Sometimes oracles move stuff around I don't normally get it but I guess it was more about rewards but your first one was about saying congratulations so that's a bit of a bad move? LOL

This was done because the member posted the same question in multiple places. In addition, this discussion was about troubleshooting an account problem. Trying to get a problem solved by posting in a long announcement thread is less likely to yield results.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chainsawcowboy 

Sometimes oracles move stuff around I don't normally get it but I guess it was more about rewards but your first one was about saying congratulations so that's a bit of a bad move? LOL

chainsawcowboy

Oh here they are. How does that work?

barndoor

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

Must be a water into wine miracle?!!

Maybe not a true wine miracle ... sounds like there was some squeezing involved . 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chainsawcowboy : Did you possibly use the Lost/stolen function in between your last two renewals?

chainsawcowboy

I've been sorted. Sort of. The moderator opened a ticket to look into the account of why it didn't apply and manually applied the $2 to my balance. Wait and see for the real reason.

chainsawcowboy

April's $2 reward was normal  it was in my account and applied on my renewal.

barndoor

Thanks @Anonymous  ... I get that .   I just noticed that @chainsawcowboy  should have had $2 for April reward  so could likely go into his account and see what the timing would be in his particular case  .... unless they screwed it up somehow and he didn't get it back in May/June  . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barndoor : It can be up to 30 days. The community reward is calculated each calendar month. Then it gets deposited into the Rewards area of eligible accounts on or about the 6th. Then at your next renewal, all the rewards get converted into Available Funds and go towards the plan cost.

It gets messy when your renewal is on or about the 6th. You need to keep a close eye out to make sure it all happens.

barndoor

@chainsawcowboy  ...How long did it take for your April reward to be applied ? 

chainsawcowboy

@LurganIeUk 

I have just been told it will apply on my next renewal. How does $0 turn into $2? Must be a water into wine miracle?!!

barndoor

@LurganIeUk wrote:

I went through the 3rd moderator. Is all fixed to my liking. 

Does that translate to; it wasn't till the third moderator that you found one knowledgeable enough to resolve your issue ?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

Great work everyone! I see I managed earn a reward for June but its not in my account? I see @LurganIeUk suffered the same fate. Can you tell another fella your results?

Thanks

I went through the 3rd moderator. Is all fixed to my liking. They credited my account. So right now I show $5 in MY ACCOUNT and that should go onto my Aug 6 Payment. Then the question is....if I receive more Community for July....what happens?? They passed my issue to the engineering department. They will not confirm that community rewards go amuck for those who renew on the 5th 6th 7ht etc. 

chainsawcowboy

I have a community reward badge showing in my profile but I don't have it in my account. My renewal is next week. Should I wait until after my renewal to ask about it or inquire now?

chainsawcowboy

@cellphoneuser1 

No my renewal is about a week away.I just noticed my badge today in my notifications.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

Thanks

Did you have a renewal after July 7?  The reward got used to pay for your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.