cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Mattwinters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when do u get the 25 dollar credit 

14 REPLIES 14

Cheffy7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Done. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cheffy7 wrote:

My fault? Now im really not happy. Honour what it says please 

Not *your* fault....your friends'.

Read the first post of the promo details I linked. ONLINE-only.

Cheffy7

My fault? Now im really not happy. Honour what it says please 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cheffy7 wrote:

In trying to stay happy here but no succeeding. I'll decide what is the best course of action for me. Right now feeling a bit decieved 

The wording in all marketing and promotions are just that. Always read the details.

Cheffy7

In trying to stay happy here but no succeeding. I'll decide what is the best course of action for me. Right now feeling a bit decieved 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cheffy7 

I agree that the little blurb in the upper right-ish area of your overview page does not specifically say that. Click on the little 1 for the first page of this thread and you'll see that it says online. This thread.

Edit: The standard Public Mobile referral is a $10 credit for the new customer and $1/30 days reward for the existing customer. The $1/30 days is also applied with the promo but clearly this friend activated in-store as indicated by them getting the $10 credit.

Cheffy7

That's a little underhanded. How does that make sense? A referral is a referral. Come on

Cheffy7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cheffy7 wrote:
Spoiler
I didn't get mine either nor did my friend I referred. She only got $10??? Special says $25 to her and me and it didn't happen.???

It's an ONLINE-only promo.

The new customer needs to activate online and use an existing customer phone number as the referral.

Activating in-store isn't a part of the promo. Activating using the in-store wifi or computers can often be regarded as in-store even though you might have done it yourself.

Cheffy7

Hasn't happened yet and it's been over 72 hours plus my friend only got a $10 credit???

Cheffy7
Spoiler
I didn't get mine either nor did my friend I referred. She only got $10??? Special says $25 to her and me and it didn't happen.???

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cheffy7 wrote:

It has been over 72 hours and I haven't received my $25 credit and my friend only received a $10 credit. What's up with that?

Seems your friend activated in-store. You only get the $1/30 days reward now if they used your number.

Cheffy7

It has been over 72 hours and I haven't received my $25 credit and my friend only received a $10 credit. What's up with that?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Mattwinters wrote:

when do u get the 25 dollar credit 

Within 72 hours after following the correct procedure listed here(online, correct dates, input referral on signup, have an rewards eligible plan)

"The one-time $25 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile."

Need Help? Let's chat.