cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Referral activation

Eister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My daughter gave her referral code to her friend last week and when he went to London Drugs they sold him a SIM card and set up his account including porting his number successfully, but told him her referral code expired Sept. 29!!

She has an active account on autopay for 6 mos. now. Can anything be done at this point to fix this error on London Drugs part?  

8 REPLIES 8

Probably confusing the last promo of the second month free having expired the end of September.

AE_Collector

Eister

It actually does have an O .....geez!

Eister

Thank you all for your helpful advice!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

@Anonymous maybe the code had a 0 and an O and he got fed up 🤣

But it doesn't expire!!!!  🙂

Why invent some lie. Heck, he probably put in his own code. Customer gets their 10 bucks what do they care.

Salespeople. Anything for a sale. Like 5gb guy earlier. Jeez.

@Anonymous maybe the code had a 0 and an O and he got fed up 🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eister 

Shaking head...tsk tsk..dang salespeople.

@Eister 

Just have your daughter's friend send a message at below link with their account details and say " I was referred by this code".

Within 72 hours your daughters friend will get $10 and your daughter's account will get $1 off per 30 days as long as her friends account is active.

Here's the link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have a great evening!

@Eister wrote:

My daughter gave her referral code to her friend last week and when he went to London Drugs they sold him a SIM card and set up his account including porting his number successfully, but told him her referral code expired Sept. 29!!

She has an active account on autopay for 6 mos. now. Can anything be done at this point to fix this error on London Drugs part?  

Referral codes don't expire. I think that there may be something mistaken about the infromation that was given. Furthermore, the salesperson at London Drugs has no access to your daughter's account, so that personn wouldn't even know if your daughter's account was suspended or closed. The salesperson is only told if the code is valid or not, so I'm not sure where this September 29 date is coming from.

Open a ticket to moderators by clicking on: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

Need Help? Let's chat.