Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Loyalty reward applied after 1 year and 3 months

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

My plan: $120 per 90 days

Starting time: November 2016

Loyalty reward: $3

Loyalty reward should be $6 if I undertand the rule correctly and $9 after January 2019

It doesn't appear I have a legacy plan. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the community input

4 REPLIES 4

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's correct.

I was just going to say that new loyalty rewards actually get added to your account before each anniversary.  So, this happens slightly before each year is completed. Public Mobile, having 30 day and 90 day billing cycles, actually goes by twelve 30 day plan payments or four 90 day plan payments to caculate this.  However, since the new loyatly reward gets added after that renewal is complete, those funds cannot be used untilt he start of the next billing cycle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@970151 wrote:

Hi there,

My plan: $120 per 90 days

Starting time: November 2016

Loyalty reward: $3

Loyalty reward should be $6 if I undertand the rule correctly and $9 after January 2019

It doesn't appear I have a legacy plan. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the community input

Your reward is for completed years, and being on the 90 day cycle you are just short each 4 cycle for the reward.  I joined the same time and I will get my $2 per 30 days on my renewal in 2019

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there @970151.  Wow, you have posted to a really old thread...  For future questions/issues, you are better off starting a new topic.  That way your issue will get the most exposure. 

As for your loyalty rewards, it is $1 per year with PM.  Did you start with PM in 2016, or is that when you switched to your current plan?  Any chance you have a referral or two in there also?

EDIT:  Actually, your current reward is correct, since you are on a 90 day plan.  In November (or soon after), you should start getting $2 per 30 days (making $6 for each renewal of 90 days).

Need Help? Let's chat.