cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Reward

jbree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

This seems like a very rewarding and useful program. I just joined and am currious if there is a general number of posts or Bravos that you have to receive in order to get into these different tiered percentiles? 

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jbree wrote:

Hello,

This seems like a very rewarding and useful program. I just joined and am currious if there is a general number of posts or Bravos that you have to receive in order to get into these different tiered percentiles? 

Thanks,

@jbree the exact formula (if indeed there is one) is not disclosed and is proprietary.  There is a big Knowledge Base article on rewards you may want to check out, but here's what it has to say about how the community rewards are determined:

Spoiler

How is Contribution Level determined?

Lithium-OrangeBullet-Jan23-00.jpgThe contribution level is determined on a calendar month basis from your relative support to other Community members. Relative support may vary from month to month, even if a customer contributes at a consistent level. In order to qualify for the monthly Community Rewards, customers must be on Rewards eligible plans and act in accordance with the Community Guidelines at all times.

That's all we have to go on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@MEU_21 wrote:

@jbree wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Honestly, I don't think anyone is here for the community rewards, per se. For most of us it would work out to 0.00001 CENTS/hour... probably even for Oracles.

Lol, you overstated things a bit.  There is a missing 0.  Smiley Happy

You are right, I meant to write 0.000005, but I rounded up 😉

@MEU_21 wrote:

@jbree wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Honestly, I don't think anyone is here for the community rewards, per se. For most of us it would work out to 0.00001 CENTS/hour... probably even for Oracles.

Lol, you overstated things a bit.  There is a missing 0.  Smiley Happy

steadfastly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there and welcome to PM. Just participate as much as you can whenever you are available and your reward will be fruitful. I am doing the same

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jbree wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@jbree wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Millions and millions are required. Robot LOL Well, a few less as you can see here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/kudosleaderboardpage/category-id/Public_Mobile_.... Just participate as much as you wish and be surprised!

Welcome aboard PM and our Forum. Robot Very Happy

FYI: You posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators. Also, because this is a public forum never post personal info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.