cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE rewards

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hi, If i receive more rewards in a 30 day period then I use to pay for my service do those rewards just roll over to next billing cycle?

8 REPLIES 8

I initially thought “Great Question” and I just now realized that I can answer this! I would say that everything rolls over if not used. I don’t have any Loyalty Credits yet but do have the other three and just got past the 6 - $10 new customer promo credits as well.

I paid for my first month when I ported in on December 2, 2018, and since my first renewal on January 1, 2019 I have yet to pay anything for my service. I was on the $30 plan for 5 months then a month on $40, a month at $15 and I am now back to the $40 plan. This was all covered by the $10 x 6 months credit, 4 - $25 new customer referrals, I am up to 6 refer a friend credits now and have had 2 x $2 community rewards and I have about $20 left to help with my late July renewal.

So...., I say... “Rewards Roll Over until needed”!

Terry

@iliketotalk wrote:

@computergeek541  thankyou for your reply so if I had a 15 dollar plan and 17 dollars in rewards for example I would still have that 2 dollars roll over plus whatever new rewards I receive? 

yes

Anything extra stays in your account balance.

@computergeek541  thankyou for your reply so if I had a 15 dollar plan and 17 dollars in rewards for example I would still have that 2 dollars roll over plus whatever new rewards I receive? 

@popping wrote:

@iliketotalk wrote:

Hi, If i receive more rewards in a 30 day period then I use to pay for my service do those rewards just roll over to next billing cycle?

I am not getting to that point with my monthly reward is greater than my monthly plan payment. 

YMMV

According to the official answer, you are not allowed to bank the excess rewards as available fund in your account.  But people had reported that the excess amount are added to the available fund. 

YMMV.

It's not YMMV. The rewards get added to the account balance before the renewal occurs, and at no point does it compare the rewards payout to your plan price.  The plan price reduces your account balance when the renewal takes places, and the extra balance will still be in your account after.  it's like this for everyone.  More people should have noticed this after the double community rewards payouts recently.  Really, I don't see it making any difference to Public Mobile.  If the customer earned those rewards, good for that person.  However, a customer will not get a refund cheque for any accumulated account balance.

@popping hi yes thats what i am wondering it seems there are different opinions on that I read the official statement that @Triguy  was kind enough to post but there seems still to be others who state differentlySmiley Frustrated

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@iliketotalk wrote:

I am not getting to that point with my monthly reward is greater than my monthly plan payment. 

YMMV

According to the official answer, you are not allowed to bank the excess rewards as available fund in your account.  But people had reported that the excess amount are added to the available fund. 

YMMV.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@iliketotalk wrote:

Depending on rewards, community rewards start new after each month. Refer a friend get rolled over until your friend is no longer on PM. Autopay get rolled until your CC expires or you remove autopay.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.