cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about referring credit

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This month I found only $3 for referral credit,last month I got  $5 for referral ,so i think this month my 2 friends left the public Mobile.so I cannot get $2 for referral credit?

11 REPLIES 11

Now I am second guessing the referral that came and went a month or so ago. Maybe there wasn’t a 4 digit number associated with it...like the Ghost Referrals from last year. I just cant remember, it came and went so fast!

AE_Collector

@darlicious 

The referral that appeared and disappeared a month or so ago also came with a 4 digit number on the referrals list. That does make it different from the Ghost referrals of the past that didn’t add anything to the list just added $1 to the referral credit each month. So maybe mine was an input error that got quickly fixed.

But my new referral from a couple of days ago is still there along with the 4 digit number so most likely someone who had my referral code from somewhere. Nice to get the referral but I don't like having no idea who it is or where it came from.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

I received a random referral this month too....i fully expected it to be a ghost referral but lo and behold there was 4 digits that don't match any of my contacts. I remembered I had entered the bf's and my referral codes in a pm code site a ran across a few months ago.....so I assume mine was chosen from the many.....

I lost a couple of referrals about two months ago as well. Then I was texted that I had a new referral maybe a month ago, I checked online to see that indeed it was there but next morning it was gone again. Now two days ago I again received the congratulations text but so far this one is still there when I check online so hopefully it is legitimate. I’m not certain who it is, I know who most of the referrals are but maybe it is someone I gave my referral code to quite some time ago who procrastinated Until now before signing up.

AE_Collector

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM has cleaned up some of my referrals too. I think they realized some people had left PM or that some numbers were just mistakes. I guess it's more fair this way but now I've got to work and get some more referrals.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jackhyf63 Look’s like you will need to find some more, they took 2 of mine too 😢

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks all.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jackhyf63 Yes those users your reffered mustve left Public Mobile. 

Public Mobile had also recently been doing refferal cleanups. Users were having "ghost refferals", They were getting extra credit for people they never reffered. 

It couldve been that too.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

This month I found only $3 for referral credit,last month I got  $5 for referral ,so i think this month my 2 friends left the public Mobile.so I cannot get $2 for referral credit?

Correct. PM did a clean-up of lost accounts and perhaps the discrepancy in your account was someone who left PM.

Ben11222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes that's probably what happened, mods may be able to explain exactly what caused the change. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 It sounds like that is what happened they have been cleaning up all the accounts

Need Help? Let's chat.