cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Community rewards

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey guys, I haven't started my service with Public Mobile yet but I have recieved a few community rewards from previous months. Will I be able to apply those to my bill when I sign up for the Public Mobile service later in the future?  

7 REPLIES 7

collin1215
Aww that's a bummer. I'll need to re earn my rewards when I activate my line.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As mentioned previously if you do not have a self serve account and active line,  you will not get financial rewards.  a case in point, I  have been active in the community, but my January rewards were not allocated because my phone number was not active when the awards were announced.   

Yes you have been awarded participation badges. I believe however that if you do not have an active account rewards will not accumulate - there is nowhere for the system to send them.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@collin1215 wrote:

I have posted and provided suggestions and feedback from previous months. Just haven't activated my Public Mobile sim. 

You can check my profile, it shows I have recieved awards/medals. 

Well that's weird that you got rewards without having self-serve account. These rewards automatically applies using the email you have on the community profile and on the self-serve. Since you don't even have self-serve account, you will not get those rewards. You must have an active account/plan first to earn rewards. 

collin1215

I have posted and provided suggestions and feedback from previous months. Just haven't activated my Public Mobile sim. 

You can check my profile, it shows I have recieved awards/medals. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

What do you mean you haven't started on Public Mobile yet? How can you receive the community rewards if you didn't activate sim yet? If you meant that you already activated but currently not on active plan, then yes it will be applied to your total cost. 

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't you just need the same email address for the Community and Self-Serve account in order for them to make the connection? 

Need Help? Let's chat.