cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puzzling Community Rewards

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was fortunate enough to receive a "Top 25%" award for December.  I have a $1.00 reward showing in my account.  Should I have $2.00?

7 REPLIES 7

Dolphin1

Did you check under the reward tab ?  My $2 credit is showing there but not in my total rewards on file.  The $2 will be taken off on my next renewal.

@ecowen  You have two top 25% and one top 50%. The second badge test confirmed the proper reward....2 top 25% trump the top 50%. You are owed a buck!

@ecowen wrote:

I was fortunate enough to receive a "Top 25%" award for December.  I have a $1.00 reward showing in my account.  Should I have $2.00?

Looking at your Community badges, I see both top 25% and top 50% in your profile. Public Mobile did make a mistake in some of the badges, so your guess is as good as mine as to which is correct. I would imagine that since the difference is $1, it would be easier to credit you the $1 than to look into it further.

You are welcome . Glad that we could help you.  Welcome to PM. 

@ecowen wrote:

Thank you.  I'm new to this and the help is appreciated.

ecowen

Thank you.  I'm new to this and the help is appreciated.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen wrote:

@ecowenShould be 2$.Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes it should be $2. Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmar in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.

@ecowen wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.