cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions for $0

Kaya-Jeannine22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the promotion for referring a friend and getting a $0 phone with the plan still on 

6 REPLIES 6

sarahe22

No it’s not sorry 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Kaya-Jeannine22 wrote:

Is the promotion for referring a friend and getting a $0 phone with the plan still on 

Like others said, they don't sell or give away phones.  I think you are looking at the ad thay says you can get free plan but not free phone.  You can get free plan for helping people here and if you refer enough new customers.

RobP1978

They are a bring your own phone company. I don’t believe they are providing phones.....at least not yet

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kaya-Jeannine22 , i'm no sure where you heard that promo from, but PM did not have a refer a friend and get a phone for $0 promo.  PM does not sell/distribute phones.  Possibly a retailer such as London Drugs, or Walmart may have had an in-store promo (but I highly doubt that).

Something tells me that you are mistaking Public Mobile (PM), with President's Choice Mobile (PC).

Promotions are listed in the Announcements forum if there is any current.

Public Mobile has no devices, however, you can sometimes get deals at Walmart on devices that will work.

There hasn't been a $0 next 30-day promo for a while.  Something could be coming soon.

makkhan28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile is a Carrier that is strictly a Bring your Own Device

They do not sell handsets

Need Help? Let's chat.