cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

NVMOS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A friend referred me-how do I get her a reward? She said I would receive a $10 credit and she would save $1/month for every month I am with Public Mobile.

8 REPLIES 8

@jonfirlotte wrote:

When you signup to Public Mobile you have to enter that code and you'll both receive your rewards

Please take a minute to read through threads before replying. The need to use a referral code at the time of signup was stated more than 12 hours before you a few times.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you signup to Public Mobile you have to enter that code and you'll both receive your rewards

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@NVMOS wrote:

A friend referred me-how do I get her a reward? She said I would receive a $10 credit and she would save $1/month for every month I am with Public Mobile.

You should have entered her unique referral code when activating the account to have received the $10 friend referral credit.

You'll need to send a message to moderators via SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of your screen and ask if they will still allow the credit as a good will gesture, remember to get the referral code from your friend and including that in your message.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

When you activate your SIM card there is a box on the first page to enter her referral code. Once your SIM is active both of you will get a text from pm. You'll get the $10 referral credit text and she the you referred a friend $1 one. She can check her rewards section on her account. It shows up almost right away.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@NVMOS Hi it can take a few days to show up in your accountSmiley Happy

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.