cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Codes

samanthaburton
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good Afternoon PM Community (Family) 

I was wondering if there is a specific source for you to get and use promo codes? I am new to PM, but could not find any current promo codes online. 

Thank you in advance 

S

20 REPLIES 20

SCat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Found the answer! The promotion plan I selected states: "*Limited time offer. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers or other promo codes. This offer is subject to change without notice. Taxes are extra."

SCat

Hi Andrew,

I am trying this code and it isn't working. Perhaps it it because I have a referral code. It does have a spot to put both a promo code and referral code though. 

Did you use both?

SCat

I am trying this code and it isn't working. Perhaps it it because I have a referral code. It does have a spot to put both a promo code and referral code though. 

Did you use both?

AndrewMcFarland

I'm a new client, searched for a promo code for a long time, here's the best promo code I found.

The best thing to do is get a friend code from a friend, that way you'll get $10 applied to your account. 

It's the right thing to do, because Public Mobile offers the best plans in Canada. 

The fact there's no contract is lovely because data overages don't exist! Thanks so much.

Moved:

@badboy1245Please cease the continuous posting of that website.  Advertising for your own gain is not allowed here.

Raul_Davalos

When you sign up, you can input both a promo or referral (see image below).
But to my knowledge, there is no active promo. At least, none at the moment.

It's best to apply a referral, which will give you $10 credit on signup. (actually credited 24 hours after activation, if I recall correctly)
I love Public Mobile and believe this is a great offer, combined with the free activation! (Most/all other carriers charge about 50$ activation fee!)

Raul_Davalos_0-1706226176756.png

Moved:

softech
Oracle
Oracle

As per community guidelines, referral code cannot be posted

The RBC rewards promo still works  I have a friend that just activated with it 20 minutes ago!

@GR wrote:

@samanthaburton   I think there was an RBC promo code for 10$ off the 50$ plan if you have an RBC account or something like that

That code is RBCREWARDS. I think that is the only one.

I've asked about this in the past.

Nobody recalled ever seeing any promo codes anywhere.  The promo code field on the Self-Serve webpage appears to be some sort of legacy or default which Public Mobile never disabled.

I've noticed that PM promos usually take the form of special time-limited Plans, as long as they're online they're valid, when they're offline they're just gone.  There's really no way to predict if/when they'll be available or what sort of bonus they'll offer, they generally seem to be ad-hoc offers meant to counter whatever special deals are being offered by competitors.

I've never found any valid PM promo codes on google, reddit, or redflagdeals.  Anything PM offered me was always advertised on the PM website or sent (via SMS) to "select" PM accounts.

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is generally no promo code because Public Mobile thought they are cheap.  Public used to have good deals but not recently since 2018.  Now even backwardly limits to 3G speed when 2020 is approaching.  Comparing and shopping around the market especially those non-big-3 may helps more.

samanthaburton

@RossN 

Maybe for Back to School or Black Friday in the fall? 

I will keep checking in! I have my referral code ready to rock but not sure unless I have a family or friend sign up that I can use it. 

samanthaburton

@Dunkman wrote:

@samanthaburton 

Generally, there are no promo codes for Public Mobile.  There are different timed promotions, but don't need promo codes.  

The only code that may be required is the friend referral code.  When new customers use the friend referral code during activaiton of new account, they will receive $10 credit within 72 hours.  The referer will get ongoing $1 per month credit as long as new customer stays with PM.  

Thank you @Dunkman  I saw it in the box and assumed I may have missed it, but that makes perfect sense. 

I appreciate the quick reply. 

samanthaburton

Excellent! We do use RBC but unfortunately have a little lighter plan than the $50. 

I appreciate the heads up 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@samanthaburton   I think there was an RBC promo code for 10$ off the 50$ plan if you have an RBC account or something like that

@samanthaburton H I cannot see any promo codes online at the moment Smiley Sad

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the promo code feature is pretty new, I dont recall seeing any codes since it was  implemented.  it might be for future use.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@samanthaburton 

Generally, there are no promo codes for Public Mobile.  There are different timed promotions, but don't need promo codes.  

The only code that may be required is the friend referral code.  When new customers use the friend referral code during activaiton of new account, they will receive $10 credit within 72 hours.  The referer will get ongoing $1 per month credit as long as new customer stays with PM.  

Need Help? Let's chat.