cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posted Price Plan & Autopay Reward

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just want to confirm, the prices listed on the PM site does not include the $2 autopay reward?  So for example there is a $35 plan, and if I do autopay then my plan is now $33 right?  Just double checking because I think last year the plans that were posted (or whatever plan you built) included the autopay credit, so essentially you would add $2 to whatever plan you were looking at if you didn't want to do autopay.  Maybe I'm wrong but for some reason that's what I remember seeing.

5 REPLIES 5

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I went to change my plan but in the plan builder there is no mention regarding auto-pay bonus on the select plans, can you please explain if this is a misprint, not properly updated or its meant to be hidden so the customer doesn't actually know they will lose part of their data during auto-payment removal or glitch fail?

@will13am wrote:

For a short period of time, there was a blending of auto pay into the total cost.  It turned out to be totally confusing.  The prices shown now are all gross costs, before any reductions through rewards. 

The confusion caused by them advertising prices in on way on part the the website, but then advertising some other prices a different way was because of the inconsisetnecy.

I believe that the other reason may have been because when you advertise something as $38 with the $2 already factored in, people might that as the plan being $2 more expensive without Autopay rather than $2 less with it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

For a short period of time, there was a blending of auto pay into the total cost.  It turned out to be totally confusing.  The prices shown now are all gross costs, before any reductions through rewards. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@dna2016

I don't understand why they show on the home page, but not in self serve...

It still shows the regular 1.5gb $35 not the new "auto-pay" data reward plans ($35 1gb + 500mb auto pay reward) in self serve and is not available in the plan builder.

Untill public mobile gives us an option to select these in self serve, it does not exist. However on the good side, the autopay bonus data is already included without needing autopay. But on the bad side since its not in the plan builder we canno't select it with a 90 day plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dna2016 wrote:

Just want to confirm, the prices listed on the PM site does not include the $2 autopay reward?  So for example there is a $35 plan, and if I do autopay then my plan is now $33 right?  Just double checking because I think last year the plans that were posted (or whatever plan you built) included the autopay credit, so essentially you would add $2 to whatever plan you were looking at if you didn't want to do autopay.  Maybe I'm wrong but for some reason that's what I remember seeing.

I wasn't here then but yes the plans are posted in gross. Then you get the rewards to reduce your cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.