cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting in a new number onto my existing PM number. Will I lose my referral rewards?

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello, I have a number with Public Mobile right now, and my account has over 40 monthly referrals and over $1000 in account credits associated with it. I am wanting to port in a number from another provider to replace the number I have with Public Mobile. Will I lose my referral rewards and account balance if I do this?

6 REPLIES 6

WoozyPolarBear

@popping wrote:

3.  The referral reward will stay as long as your referrals stay with PM.

Even if I lose all my referrals, it will take me over 2 years to use up my account balance.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

what about my account balance credits, which is about $1000 that I earned from referral bonuses? Will those be safe too? Do reward credits ever expire? My plan cost is lower than my month rewards earned. It's going to be a while before I dip into my account balance.

No.  Your available fund in your account will stay with your account unless completed used.  1. The autopay reward will stay as long as you have your autopay enabled

2. The loyalty reward will stay as long as you stay with PM.

3.  The referral reward will stay as long as your referrals stay with PM.

Please note that PM is a prepaid provider.  You will not get any refund if you cancel your account.  

WoozyPolarBear

Thank you for the answer to that. Just wondering about the reward credits expiry. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WoozyPolarBear  your account credits are safe as well.  Changing your phone number will not affect your account.

WoozyPolarBear

what about my account balance credits, which is about $1000 that I earned from referral bonuses? Will those be safe too? Do reward credits ever expire? My plan cost is lower than my month rewards earned. It's going to be a while before I dip into my account balance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WoozyPolarBear  you will not lose your referrals. 

Need Help? Let's chat.