cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments variations

Shabana67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

i was charged less in my first 3-4 months and then recently i was charged almost $42 for the same plan. I’m not understanding the change in my billing? Is there anyone I can have explain it to me?

- thanks in advance 

7 REPLIES 7

@Shabana67, if you post the screenshot(s) of your payment history, we'll have an answer for you before the Moderator_Team will respond.  If there's a problem that we find with your payment history, then you can contact the Moderator-Team afterwards for correction(s) if any.

For any screenshot(s), please hide personal information such as account number, telephone number, and names/addresses (mailing and email)

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Shabana67 wrote:

Hi,

i was charged less in my first 3-4 months and then recently i was charged almost $42 for the same plan. I’m not understanding the change in my billing? Is there anyone I can have explain it to me?

- thanks in advance 

And if you don't want to post a screenshot you can write a private message to the moderator for more explanation here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 But waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days...Be patient.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shabana67 You need to do a screenshot for your payment history. We can't tell what happened unless you do it. It is under "My Account", "Payment" tab, then select "Transaction History", You can select the date range and press "search". 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Shabana67 wrote:

Hi,

- thanks in advance 

@Shabana67  The best way to understand your billing is to login into your account and review your payment history. Select the period to be the last 6 months. The report will list all your credits and all the PM charges. If after you still have questions then maybe you can post a screenshot minus any personal information and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Shabana67 wrote:

Hi,

- thanks in advance 

Which plan are you on? What were yiu charged for 3 months? Does.the $42 include tax?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shabana67 

You may want to screenshot your payment history.  Omit personal information.  Did you change plans?  Which plan are you on?  

Sometimes, in the first few months, you may have gotten credits like free 2nd month credit, $10 friend referrals, autopay, etc.  that might have affected your results.  

You do have to pay taxes above your monthly plan fee.  

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you first joined, did you receive some kind of promotion? I believe there was a promotion before where you'd get a $10 credit for the first six months. Maybe you joined when a similar promotion was happening and it's run out now?

Need Help? Let's chat.