cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participation Target

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Looking for target to emulate for community participation? How's this from a UK forum:

sloz kudos.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
9 REPLIES 9

@Luddite

Hey, Life is analogue!  I couldna read that before.

Whoever said size doesn't matter was a liar.

@Korth Tiny? Indecipherable? Perhaps, you'd like to borrow my glasses? How's this?

large.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

This "sloz" has logged nearly 98 months.  "He" has a star-blazoned pink balloon, a fancy diplomatic wreath, and some kind of cute minty-green trophy top.  "His" avatar looks like deadmau5 radiating LSD-induced indothermic emanata.  Frenetic, kinetic, intense.

Our Luddite has logged about 31 months.  He has a gold star.  His avatar roughly resembles a "Do Not Enter" sign, although close scrutiny reveals tiny indecipherable letterings.  As bland as a brand.

On a per-monthly mean average, Luddite's been awarded ~110% the Bravos/Kudos with only ~21% the number of posts.  Quality wins over quantity!

(Although, alas, @Luddite has comparitively maintained only about ~11% the Solutions.  Vast and prodigious quantity has a quality of its own.  C'mon, buddy, quit being a slacker!)

@srlawrenwrote:

@will13amwrote:

@srlawren, let me know when you hit this lofty goal!  Challenge accepted???  I promise to help you a whole bunch.

@will13am Thanks for the encouragement, and offer of help, but I think I will have to respectfully pass on that challenge!  Either @Luddite or yourself stand a much better chance of hitting that target than I do, given our current paces.  🙂

Readdy to assist who ever is going for it 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13amwrote:

@srlawren, let me know when you hit this lofty goal!  Challenge accepted???  I promise to help you a whole bunch.

@will13am Thanks for the encouragement, and offer of help, but I think I will have to respectfully pass on that challenge!  Either @Luddite or yourself stand a much better chance of hitting that target than I do, given our current paces.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@will13amwrote:

When I read this message, I immediately thought of Barney from How I Met Your Mother.  Obviiously, people will only understand what I'm talking about if they've watched this show before.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

UK has a much larger population than Canada.  I assume this particular carrier is much larger than Public Mobile.  But then again, our leader @Luddite is not that far off.  Let's offer some encouragement.

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

oh. gosh. Is that possible? Robot?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.