cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM rewards are insignificant

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

PM rewards are insignificant but are a nice way to show appreciation for helping others.  I personally like this forum and is relaxing and a way to deviate from life’s pressures ——but at best so far the most participation reward I have received was $2 despite the hours I collectively spent. Putting this into perspective compared to the minimum wage - whatever it is these days $14 -  $15 or perhaps even higher (that is still way too low for the hard working in slave like conditions good people) the $ rewards for my participation are very insignificant— perhaps a few cents / hr.  LOL

12 REPLIES 12

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In my opinion, the only reason the offer any reward at all is to grow the business, since there are no stores and I have yet to see any kind of Advertisments. Saying that if you do have a lot of friends and family that you share with it's very worh wile. I have 88 referrals on my account and will not cost me one cent for a phone bill for a long long time im sure.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm glad they exist though, my wife and I are super frugal and we're really into apps like Swag Bucks so for us helping others for a few dollars isn't bad at all, but I do wish they had a better ranking system and it would be cool if they rewarded you to the penny instead of the dollar (a 2.39$ reward for example).

BEER

During commercials.  LOL

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BEER 

As members on this forum are always saying "You get better return by collecting bottle than helping members".  You will not stay on this board for long if your are looking for money alone.

Edit:  BTW, if you ask the top 3 members on the top of the Bravo Leaderboard, they are virtually camping on this forum for $15/m.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I have no way to prove but I suspect alot of the people who are active Community Forum contributors, they are (or were) in Customer Service or IT industry. Whadya think ?

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ChuckYeah wrote:

For sure, I don't think anyone is here for the money. However, instead of wasting time watching tv, I find great satisfaction in spending my time helping people and the real rewards come when people say Please, and Thank You. I cannot lie, those bravos and green checkmarks feel pretty good too.

Anyone who's here for the money, won't be here very long.

The beauty is you can post on here while watching TV, as I am doing right now.

BEER

@PooKieee wrote:

If your knowledgable and know what your doing you within 1-3years you can have more then half of your monthly plan cost covered.every month. 

In my case I maintain  four  (4)  budget but good accounts - my own, my daughters, and my 90 year old mother’s.  I’m quite content and happy with the good service and pricing PM is offering and not counting on the extra discounts. 

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Like I said I waste enough time on other forum I might as well get paid in this one. loll

BEER

@GR wrote:

@BEER  you gotta do it for the love of helping people because if you do it for the money you'll starve   lol

Yup I agree for sure .. but i have, because perhaps of my ignorance on some subjects , encountered some nastiness from at least one oracle  on this forum — but then most regulars probably know who I’m referring to. 

PooKieee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If your knowledgable and know what your doing you within 1-3years you can have more then half of your monthly plan cost covered.every month. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

For sure, I don't think anyone is here for the money. However, instead of wasting time watching tv, I find great satisfaction in spending my time helping people and the real rewards come when people say Please, and Thank You. I cannot lie, those bravos and green checkmarks feel pretty good too.

Anyone who's here for the money, won't be here very long.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@BEER  you gotta do it for the love of helping people because if you do it for the money you'll starve   lol

Need Help? Let's chat.