cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Overview says I have 2$ in Loyalty rewards every month, Only applies 1$.

AUserHasNoName
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I got to my account overview it says I get " Loyalty Rewards ($2)" but upon looking at the Payment tab, it only applied $1 credit to my account for Loyalty.

13 REPLIES 13

@anmacdonald 

It's good to see you helping out for the first time. A good suggestion for checking your start date especially if you are like me who takes screenshots of my transaction history every month after renewal. However your transaction history will only go back a maximum of 180 days so this method won't really help those looking to confirm their start date for loyalty rewards as they usually start looking at around a year or more as a customer. Looking for your email is the best and most accurate response. Kudos for that! Keep learning, sharing and contributing!

anmacdonald
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you check under payments you will see transaction history. That’s how I found out when my plan started. Also I checked my inbox for activation email. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@AUserHasNoName wrote:

When I got to my account overview it says I get " Loyalty Rewards ($2)" but upon looking at the Payment tab, it only applied $1 credit to my account for Loyalty.

Hi @AUserHasNoName you joined the Community on October 17, 2018.  Was that also the date you activated your account with Public Mobile?  If it was, then you were not entitled to the second year Loyalty Rewards of $2 yet.  You will see the $2 Loyalty Rewards credited on your account next month.  But as there are more knowledgeable members here, I could be wrong.  I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving weekend.  Best wishes!

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To. Public Mobile

Please add in the date of activation of all accounts in to the Account Page

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It really would help everyone if the web master can put in the date of joining Public Mobile into the Account pages.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AUserHasNoName wrote:

The reward has to be there before renewal. The increased loyalty is added after the last renewal.

@AUserHasNoName 

You can check your email for your welcome email from public mobile. If you joined the community at the same time you can check your profile for that start date. If you've had no interruption in your service you can count back your loyalty reward. Do you have $12? Or if you've been signed up for autopay the entire time. Do you have $48?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AUserHasNoName wrote:

How do I check when I started my phone plan? All I know is approx. 2 years ago is when I signed up.

If you keep emails like I do then you can find the welcome email from when you activated. That would be the day you started. Or look in your text messages from 611 and find your PIN. That would be about the day you activated as well (unless you asked them to change it sometime along the way).

@AUserHasNoName wrote:

How do I check when I started my phone plan? All I know is approx. 2 years ago is when I signed up.

@AUserHasNoName 

You should have gotten an introductory email and text when you sign up your account.  Maybe check your past emails and texts.  

Indirectly, if you check your rewards section in your self service account, you will get our total rewards with autopay/loyalty etc.  You can do some calculations to figure out how many months you were with PM.

AUserHasNoName
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

HI @AUserHasNoName ,

If you are in your 23 30-day cycle you still have $1. But once you pass the 24th cycle that is when your $2 should kick in.

What was your start date?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@AUserHasNoName wrote:

@AUserHasNoName Have you been receiving the $2 for awhile? If you just rolled over or hit 2 years, it may be reflecting that you are entitled to $2 going forward and it will come off your next renewal but the last payment/renewal it wasn't in effect.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@AUserHasNoName contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "missing credits"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

after the page opens, click the dropdown menu and select "other"
then select "something else"
then "next"
and then write your issue in the box and click "submit ticket"

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.