cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: PM Overview says I have 2$ in Loyalty rewards every month, Only applies 1$.

To. Public Mobile

Please add in the date of activation of all accounts in to the Account Page

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@AUserHasNoName wrote:

When I got to my account overview it says I get " Loyalty Rewards ($2)" but upon looking at the Payment tab, it only applied $1 credit to my account for Loyalty.

Hi @AUserHasNoName you joined the Community on October 17, 2018.  Was that also the date you activated your account with Public Mobile?  If it was, then you were not entitled to the second year Loyalty Rewards of $2 yet.  You will see the $2 Loyalty Rewards credited on your account next month.  But as there are more knowledgeable members here, I could be wrong.  I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving weekend.  Best wishes!

anmacdonald
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you check under payments you will see transaction history. That’s how I found out when my plan started. Also I checked my inbox for activation email. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@anmacdonald 

It's good to see you helping out for the first time. A good suggestion for checking your start date especially if you are like me who takes screenshots of my transaction history every month after renewal. However your transaction history will only go back a maximum of 180 days so this method won't really help those looking to confirm their start date for loyalty rewards as they usually start looking at around a year or more as a customer. Looking for your email is the best and most accurate response. Kudos for that! Keep learning, sharing and contributing!

Need Help? Let's chat.