cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

One-year anniversary coming up, will Loyalty...

My 1st year anniversary with new PM is in January 27, when PM did the new community thing.

Question, when I joined, my initial plan, which is still active, is the pioneer $60 plan.

When I created 90 day, was in Aug 10.

email for that is connected to my 90 day, though before was on the original 30 day pineer plan.

Wondering will my loyalty rewards be applied on the 90 days in Jan 27, or Aug 10? 

Mayor / Maire

Re: One-year anniversary coming up, will Loyalty...

@makkahn28 Pioneer plans do not generate loyalty rewards. You will have to have been on a new (rewards eligible) plan for 12 months before the loyalty reward kicks in. Sorry buddy!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I am on a new rate plan, 90 days, since Aug 10.

I had this community profile, my account, linked to the 90 days. Prior to that, this was linked to the original pioneer $60 when PM opened this community back in January. 

Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 Just in case I confused you with my previous post, the answer to your question about when you'll become loyalty reward eligible is...*drum roll*...

August 11, 2016.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @makkahn28,

The one year will count from the moment you've subscribe to your 90 days plan. The plan prior those (grandfather plans) had lower rate and were not eligible for reward points.

Unfortunatly for you, the fidelity reward don't count from the moment you've joined PM but from the moment you take a eligible plan.