cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time $20 credit for refer a friend.

Kellyguan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I refer a friend to Public Mobile  last Saturday (Nov 30, 2019). I only get $10 credit.  I know it should be one time $20 credit during Black Friday promotion. Please help me find it how to fix it . Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Kellyguan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry, I find the problem is solved. Thanks

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kellyguan wrote:

I refer a friend to Public Mobile  last Saturday (Nov 30, 2019). I only get $10 credit.  I know it should be one time $20 credit during Black Friday promotion. Please help me find it how to fix it . Thanks

Were you the new customer or was your friend? The new customer gets $10 and the existing customer gets the $20 under this promotion. Sounds like you were the new customer.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kellyguan wrote:

Were you the new customer or was your friend? The new customer gets $10 and the existing customer gets the $20 under this promotion. Sounds like you were the new customer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kellyguan wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.