cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October Rewards are in!

If any community members are curious, October's Community Rewards have been added to accounts.  Good job, as always, to all regular contributors.  I imagine that Public Mobile will be making an announcement about this shortly.

21 REPLIES 21

@stonechucker, also looking at the Essential PH-1.  I think the OnePlus5T might be just outta my range

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@SD08 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Yawsug wrote:

@SD08, yes not many posts i guess there was one this month that seemed to be very popular. I  do come in usually once a week to do some reading I guess i should participate more

@Yawsug

I think your husband participates enough to cover the both of you.  (Especially if he gets promoted to the next level.  Smiley Wink )

LOL @SD08, that is what she said when I told her to do some more posting

@ShawnC13

And your reply:  "Honey, try not to spend all the savings in one place."  (yeah, right!)  LOL  Smiley LOL

@SD08, are you trying to get me killed???  LOL  We actually got her a new phone last month.  I am getting one soon and it well will be more expensive and we may not talk about it lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Awesome!!!

First time getting community reward - it feels good to be helpful! 🙂

Congrats to all!  I have no idea what I've been rewarded, as it's not that important to me.  I'm here to help when I can, and look for cool new things like the price break on the Essential PH-1, and the latest news from my fellow Android users.

Now, have I got enough saved for the Essential, or the upcoming OnePlus 5T??  Hmmm.......

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Yawsug wrote:

@SD08, yes not many posts i guess there was one this month that seemed to be very popular. I  do come in usually once a week to do some reading I guess i should participate more

@Yawsug

I think your husband participates enough to cover the both of you.  (Especially if he gets promoted to the next level.  Smiley Wink )

@ShawnC13

And your reply:  "Honey, try not to spend all the savings in one place."  (yeah, right!)  LOL  Smiley LOL

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all who are able and willing to help out.  It makes this community great.

@SD08 wrote:

@Yawsug wrote:

@Yawsug

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well done all, definitely a month requiring a lot of activity with the network issue and the influx of posts that followed.  I'm glad to lend a hand with you all.  Cheers

Well done, always fun to exchange with you guys!

Was bit busy didn't get much but congrats all the pm member who contribute toward this forum. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Yah, finally!  This is the first 30 day period that I finished in first place on the bravo count.  I hope great things will come along as a result, right @ShawnC13?

@will13am

Actually, you did that in July of this year as well.

The last time I led in bravo count was way back in March.  Well, I got my 10th straight 0.5% at least.  Robot Happy

Well, thanks for informing me.  I totally missed it.  This month, I really have to thank @ShawnC13 for taking me along in his wake.  It is easy to do some drafting. 

It's widely said that it's not all about bravos and there's some secret behind the seens Public Mobile formula at play, but honestly,  I dare say that it does at least seem that the top 0.5% can be picked out of the bravo leader board with relatively high accuracy just by eyeballing it. 

Mr-Bump
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow, very happy and surprised to see that top 5% reward in there. 

Congrats to everyone that got their reward, and a big shout to those above with the excellent accomplishments. Thank you for the time you spend helping the whole community!

SD08

@Yawsug wrote:

@Yawsug

Yawsug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SD08

@Yawsug wrote:

Well this isn't my first monthly reward but it is my first time getting $4!!!  I am surprised at the amount but will do my best to try and keep it up in future months. Thanks to  those that spend so much of their time here helping others.  I guess  all the formal congratulations will happen tomorrow when @Jeremy_M, post the official thread for community rewards.

Yes... 3 posts, 26 bravos.  While that won't always be enough to make the third level (5%), it certainly was this time.  Congrats.  Smiley Happy

Yawsug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well this isn't my first monthly reward but it is my first time getting $4!!!  I am surprised at the amount but will do my best to try and keep it up in future months. Thanks to  those that spend so much of their time here helping others.  I guess  all the formal congratulations will happen tomorrow when @Jeremy_M, post the official thread for community rewards.

SD08

@will13am wrote:

Yah, finally!  This is the first 30 day period that I finished in first place on the bravo count.  I hope great things will come along as a result, right @ShawnC13?

@will13am

Actually, you did that in July of this year as well.

The last time I led in bravo count was way back in March.  Well, I got my 10th straight 0.5% at least.  Robot Happy

Well congrats to all that got their rewards this month (October).  It has been an eventful couple of days on PM for me.   I just passed the 1 year mark (additional $1 a month savings), I am currently #1 in bravos received over the last year, and as this latest community rewards it was my 12th top 5% in a row.  All in all a great year and this month totally topped it off!!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As usual, on time!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.