cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDERED SIM CARD PACKAGE CAME EMPTY

josephsantos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I Purchased a sim card online and when it arrived it came with nothing inside. The card that holds the sim card is there but no sim card. Has anyone else expierenced this before and what did you do? I've msg PM but no response yet. this is how it camethis is how it came

7 REPLIES 7

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

sorry to hear, 

hope they send you a new sim or refund.

Can always pick one up at walmart or wow mobile if they give you a refund.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@josephsantos that is bizarre but send the SIM number to Mods they can see who activated it (if stolen) or whether just lost (eg loose chip that fell out during packing)

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@josephsantos sorry to hear about your trouble.

please send a private message to the @CS_Agent and they will send you a replacement sim. 

In your messages to the mods, please include:

- explaination of your issue 

- your SIM card order number (this can be found in your order email)

- your order email address 

- your name and address used to order the SIM card. 

If you can think of anything that can or will go wrong, it will eventually happen.

The sim card likely fell out while it was being packaged into the envelope.  I can't imagine any other response but for Public Mobile to appologize and offer you either another sim card shipped to you or a refund.  You'll have to contact them to make those arrangements.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hmm...odd.  You should click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your order confirmation number from the e-mail you received when you placed your SIM order, and e-mail address.  More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

crtowns
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@josephsantos Sorry to hear that! Wow! 

Hopefully this his can be resolved quickly! How long did it take for the SIM card to arrive?

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow that is odd.  Was the packaging still sealed, or had it been opened?

The @CS_Agent should be able to send you a new one if you send them a private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.