cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: November Rewards are POSTED

NDesai wrote:

I am not sure why these posts are made every month. Yes, its nice to find out earlier, but those who would like to know (usually active members) can always login near the 6th of each month OR simply wait for the official announcement from staff. So, there is really no point to post this. 

Bah humbug.  We all get excited over the little things.  So, this is the monthly joy for many.  I got my $6 as expected.  I was more interested in seeing the $3 for making it past year one finally.  If they would only bring back the 2016 promo so I can get some more referrals. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

how do they link your community account with your PM phone account? Or - how do they know what account to credit?

Oracle

NDesai wrote:

ShawnC13 wrote:

Yes it is true the announcement will probably come out tomorrow but some people do like to look and find out before the announcement.  So I posted it when I saw it 13 months at $6

Honestly, not as excited as waiting for the official announcements like we all used to until some of you started to spoil it Smiley Frustrated

Could it be not as exciting because you know what you get now as a n Oracle?  Most of us don't know and want to findout what level we make it to each month

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

smp99 wrote:

how do they link your community account with your PM phone account? Or - how do they know what account to credit?

I think they use email address to link the community account.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

ShawnC13 wrote:

November community rewards are posted!!  Congrats to all that have earned them.  Go login to selfserve and see what you have earned!

Yay! Public Mobile, where every month feels like Christmas.

Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:
ShawnC13 wrote:

Yes it is true the announcement will probably come out tomorrow but some people do like to look and find out before the announcement.  So I posted it when I saw it 13 months at $6

Honestly, not as excited as waiting for the official announcements like we all used to until some of you started to spoil it Smiley Frustrated

Totally agree with you. XD

Yes, I am talking about you two @ShawnC13 @will13am, and BTW those oracle icones look great on you gents

Oracle

@ShawnC13wrote:

NDesai wrote:

ShawnC13 wrote:

Could it be not as exciting because you know what you get now as a n Oracle?  Most of us don't know and want to findout what level we make it to each month

Indeed it's different now, but i had my moments when i used see myself in the official announcements along with other core competitors. Now, pretty much all know that rewards can be looked up on your self-serve account near the 6th of the month. So, those who wants to know can log in and check. But don't spoil for those who are waiting to see their name posted in the official announcement. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

will13am wrote:

@smp99 wrote:

I think they use email address to link the community account.

Correct.

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

It was just a thread saying they were posted. I can't see who else received anything so it couldn't have spoiled a surprise for anyone as there were no names mentioned

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

SD08 wrote:

mimmo_L wrote:

@ShawnC13 no promotion to $10 yetSmiley Sad

Patience...all in good time.  Smiley Wink

@mimmo_L

See, what'd I tell ya?  Smiley Tongue

Although, admittedly, patience came easy when I knew who would become Oracles today.  lol