cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November Rewards are POSTED

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

November community rewards are posted!!  Congrats to all that have earned them.  Go login to selfserve and see what you have earned!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

23 REPLIES 23

This kind of announcement never spoils it for me, because when I usually find out in my Selfserve, I am excited to come here and be the first to post about it, only to find out that I am probably one of the last to find out, with the thread already started and having at least 2 full pages of comments... haha

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As I was the last of three to decide, for about a day, I was the only non-employee PM customer who knew exactly what was going to happen in an Oracle announcement.  It's a claim that I will probably never be able to make again.  Robot tongue

@mimmo, I gave out accurate info that I received a $6 reward for November lol  But yes I did keep some info out of the post

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

@SD08 I assumed an announcement would be made today... I was just trying to tease out some info. @ShawnC13 did a great job of keeping the secret.

SD08

@SD08 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@ShawnC13 no promotion to $10 yet:(

Patience...all in good time.  Smiley Wink

@mimmo

See, what'd I tell ya?  Smiley Tongue

Although, admittedly, patience came easy when I knew who would become Oracles today.  lol

It was just a thread saying they were posted. I can't see who else received anything so it couldn't have spoiled a surprise for anyone as there were no names mentioned

@will13am wrote:

@smp99 wrote:

how do they link your community account with your PM phone account? Or - how do they know what account to credit?

I think they use email address to link the community account.

Correct.

@ShawnC13wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Yes it is true the announcement will probably come out tomorrow but some people do like to look and find out before the announcement.  So I posted it when I saw it 13 months at $6

Honestly, not as excited as waiting for the official announcements like we all used to until some of you started to spoil it Smiley Frustrated

Could it be not as exciting because you know what you get now as a n Oracle?  Most of us don't know and want to findout what level we make it to each month

Indeed it's different now, but i had my moments when i used see myself in the official announcements along with other core competitors. Now, pretty much all know that rewards can be looked up on your self-serve account near the 6th of the month. So, those who wants to know can log in and check. But don't spoil for those who are waiting to see their name posted in the official announcement. 

@NDesai wrote:
@ShawnC13 wrote:

Yes it is true the announcement will probably come out tomorrow but some people do like to look and find out before the announcement.  So I posted it when I saw it 13 months at $6

Honestly, not as excited as waiting for the official announcements like we all used to until some of you started to spoil it Smiley Frustrated

Totally agree with you. XD

Yes, I am talking about you two @ShawnC13 @will13am, and BTW those oracle icones look great on you gents

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

November community rewards are posted!!  Congrats to all that have earned them.  Go login to selfserve and see what you have earned!

Yay! Public Mobile, where every month feels like Christmas.

@smp99 wrote:

how do they link your community account with your PM phone account? Or - how do they know what account to credit?

I think they use email address to link the community account.

@NDesai wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Could it be not as exciting because you know what you get now as a n Oracle?  Most of us don't know and want to findout what level we make it to each month

smp99

@NDesai wrote:

I am not sure why these posts are made every month. Yes, its nice to find out earlier, but those who would like to know (usually active members) can always login near the 6th of each month OR simply wait for the official announcement from staff. So, there is really no point to post this. 

Bah humbug.  We all get excited over the little things.  So, this is the monthly joy for many.  I got my $6 as expected.  I was more interested in seeing the $3 for making it past year one finally.  If they would only bring back the 2016 promo so I can get some more referrals. 

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Reminds me why PM is so awesome!

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When I first joined - I had absolutely no idea how to earn rewards. I went my first month without any and then last month I noticed I had some rewards. 

I logged in to self serve this morning and saw some more. 

I take a weird joy from it haha it’s really quite exciting. 

When you’re keeping yourself to a strict budget for schooling, housing and you know, eating as a necessity 😜, the little rewards give you a nice little kick!! 

SD08

@mimmo wrote:

Patience...all in good time.  Smiley Wink

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mimmo,nope still $6.  Can never complain about lowering your bill every month

mimmo

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I am not sure why these posts are made every month. Yes, its nice to find out earlier, but those who would like to know (usually active members) can always login near the 6th of each month OR simply wait for the official announcement from staff. So, there is really no point to post this. 

closng

Woohoo, got rewards for this month as well! 

Thanks for the heads up @ShawnC13!

Need Help? Let's chat.