cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

November Rewards are POSTED

November community rewards are posted!!  Congrats to all that have earned them.  Go login to selfserve and see what you have earned!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: November Rewards are POSTED

Woohoo, got rewards for this month as well! 

Thanks for the heads up @ShawnC13!

Oracle

I am not sure why these posts are made every month. Yes, its nice to find out earlier, but those who would like to know (usually active members) can always login near the 6th of each month OR simply wait for the official announcement from staff. So, there is really no point to post this. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

Yes it is true the announcement will probably come out tomorrow but some people do like to look and find out before the announcement.  So I posted it when I saw it 13 months at $6

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 no promotion to $10 yetSmiley Sad

Oracle

@mimmo_L,nope still $6.  Can never complain about lowering your bill every month

Oracle

ShawnC13 wrote:

Yes it is true the announcement will probably come out tomorrow but some people do like to look and find out before the announcement.  So I posted it when I saw it 13 months at $6

Honestly, not as excited as waiting for the official announcements like we all used to until some of you started to spoil it Smiley Frustrated

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

mimmo_L wrote:

@ShawnC13 no promotion to $10 yetSmiley Sad

Patience...all in good time.  Smiley Wink

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When I first joined - I had absolutely no idea how to earn rewards. I went my first month without any and then last month I noticed I had some rewards. 

I logged in to self serve this morning and saw some more. 

I take a weird joy from it haha it’s really quite exciting. 

When you’re keeping yourself to a strict budget for schooling, housing and you know, eating as a necessity 😜, the little rewards give you a nice little kick!! 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ShawnC13 wrote:

November community rewards are posted!!  Congrats to all that have earned them.  Go login to selfserve and see what you have earned!

Reminds me why PM is so awesome!