cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving the 2$ autopay reward on the 30$ plan

rpthms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My PublicMobile account was renewed this month via Autopay. I'm on the $30 (500 MB) plan, so I was assuming that I would receive a $2 discount every month. But I was charged $33.90 today which seems to be $30 + Tax amount (13%). Also, when I view my transaction history on my account page, I can see "500MB at 3G Speed/ 500Mo à la vitesse 3G" being shown as a $22 charge and "30-day pass/Passe de 30 jours" as a $10 charge. So, is this plan actually worth $32? Where is the $2 discount going to? Can someone clarify this for me?

Thanks,

rpthms

7 REPLIES 7

rpthms

I contacted the mods and they were able to solve my issue. For some reason I was being charged $32 for the 500MB plan (without any tax or rewards) instead of $30. It's been fixed now. Thanks to everyone!!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rpthms This guide will help you better understand Payment Transaction History charges: click here

rpthms

Alright guys, I've messaged the mods. Thanks for your advice!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there :D, just like Rdasm said, could you please open a private message with us so that we can take a look into it for you?

Rdasm

I was on a $30 plan the first month and I paid $32+tax (I did not have the autopay option). So I believe you did get the $2 reward. But its better to check with the moderator team.

I also remember seeing the plan with a little star at the bottom of the plan details which said that the $30 "is" with autopay enabled but i cannot seem to find it now. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rpthms, if auto pay was enabled and applied to renewing the account, you should definitely have received the reward.  I suggest reaching out to the moderator team and have them investigate why you did not receive the reward.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.