cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting refer-a friend reward

Icemaid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not received the refer-a friend reward on my account since August 2018.  My friend still has their account.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

@Icemaid wrote:

I have not received the refer-a friend reward on my account since August 2018.  My friend still has their account.

Thanks

I am wondering if your friend's account was temporarily suspensed and this caused the lost of your refer-a-friend reward. Please let us know if Moderator Team was able to help.

I found that for my own testing that the lost/stolen would drop the referral. Then, not long after, "finding" it would immediately bring it back. I also let it be lost overnight and then found it the next day. It did not come back. Overnight that night and the next day...it did come back.

Suspended for lack of funds and then paid up??...dunno.

I have and have had many plans. I have cycled many of then so they have been suspended for moths at a time then reactivated them. You do not get paid referrals while the account is suspended but all should be restored to earn rewards upon each future renewal. 

That said, PM is known for occasionally losing referrals. I am currently working on 2 that were lost on one account (from a list of several). So far they have told me that one that was originally my referral somehow is now set to have referred itself (that makes NO sense). 

You have not choice but to sort it out via a moderator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LovesToPM wrote:

@Icemaid wrote:

Thanks

I am wondering if your friend's account was temporarily suspensed and this caused the lost of your refer-a-friend reward. Please let us know if Moderator Team was able to help.

I found that for my own testing that the lost/stolen would drop the referral. Then, not long after, "finding" it would immediately bring it back. I also let it be lost overnight and then found it the next day. It did not come back. Overnight that night and the next day...it did come back.

Suspended for lack of funds and then paid up??...dunno.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Icemaid wrote:

Thanks

I am wondering if your friend's account was temporarily suspensed and this caused the loss of your refer-a-friend reward. Please let us know if Moderator Team was able to help.

@Icemaid wrote:

Thanks

It's good to hear that you appear to have figured this out, but how did you fix this/figure this out?  It's suggested that you offer the solution to someone who has helped you by answering your question, rather than giving yourself the solution. Solutions may factor in when it comes to Community rewards, so it's not really fair to give them to yourself.  You appear to be new around here, so you probably didn't know that.

Icemaid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks much

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will need to private message a moderator. Explain the situation and they will help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Current moderator hours are:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Need Help? Let's chat.