cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting my rewards

scariblacks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, my plan is $35/ month and I should be getting rewards for 2 friends and autopay. I'm not getting either. Any idea who I contact. I've been billed $35 2 months in a row now. 

The rewards section shows that its there but I still get billed $35 instead of $31

HELP!

13 REPLIES 13

@AnitaPell wrote:

I know about the taxes & I pay them above what my account costs minus my rewards. But the $5 rewards for my referral’s wasn’t applied to my bill this month. I was billed $49 plus the taxes. I did get the one loyalty dollar but the 5 refer-a-friends a gone. My BFF’s (who I referred here) is missing her refer-a-friends too  
Please help. 

There was a cleanup done to fix a referral bug that gave out too many rewards. Check self service to see how many referral rewards are there. If you think there is an error please contact a moderator at the link below.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

AnitaPell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I know about the taxes & I pay them above what my account costs minus my rewards. But the $5 rewards for my referral’s wasn’t applied to my bill this month. I was billed $49 plus the taxes. I did get the one loyalty dollar but the 5 refer-a-friends a gone. My BFF’s (who I referred here) is missing her refer-a-friends too  
Please help. 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@scariblacks  If you live in Ontario with a 13% tax rate your $35 - $4 (rewards)=$31+$4.03=$35.03 ($4.03 =13%tax) 

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Your first renewal also contained extra$2 off if you signed up for autopay. The very first time you pay full price, but then you get your first autopay rewards in a form of credit, so the next renewal, just before you renew the system checks if you are on autopay and credits you the $2. After all the rewards are deposited into your account, cc is charged for the difference and after that your plan is renewed. For this reason your first renewal (2nd payment) is lower by $2 (I believe you must enable autopay at sim activation to get that first $2)

Hope it makes some sense

Try checking your account under the Payment TAB, then Transaction History:

Transaction History

Taxes are not listed here, and if you know your tax rate, looking at this may help you solve what you were charged.

Good Luck!

scariblacks

OK - could be tax 

The first month they charged $31 then $35 after that strange. Maybe I had some other credit that month as well. who knows. 

Thanks again

scariblacks

Thanks - I'm checking further

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@scariblacks 

I have to agree with @Daps @and @iliketotalk.  You are being charged tax. You do not need to contact a moderator so ignore my original post. Below is the tax table by province.

633032FE-F2B3-4619-9064-0EC9B1F76BDA.png

scariblacks

Thanks - giving this a try!

scariblacks

Do you think the taxes would be exactly $4?

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Logon your account to see your payment history. You will be able to see the line-by-line details of your credits and payments for the last 7 days, last month and more.

Is the $35 charge showing on your card? Charges on your card always include the taxes. If so, all is well. I suspect you are paying $31 plus taxes.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@scariblacks wrote:

Hello, my plan is $35/ month and I should be getting rewards for 2 friends and autopay. I'm not getting either. Any idea who I contact. I've been billed $35 2 months in a row now. 

The rewards section shows that its there but I still get billed $35 instead of $31

HELP!

@scariblacks you get taxed for your plan also  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You need to contact a moderator to look into this. Use the link below.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.