cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not earning rewards on plan

SmatMan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey! I have $4 worth of rewards, and I recently paid for my $35 plan, but I've seemed to pay for the full $35 instead of $31. 

Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 9.04.32 AM.png

I'm not sure if the rewards are added to my balance or if they're just not applying properly.

Thanks for any help!

11 REPLIES 11

Less load on the moderators to simply wait for the request to verify account comes back from the moderators. Then either disregard it OR reply to that request with a quick, Oops, my bad. I would think that moderators handle most requests First in First out so they won't see the request to cancel until after the first request has already been dealt with.

AE_Collector

SmatMan

Heh taxes, forgot about those. Anyways, thanks for the help, I accepted the correct solution. 

@SmatManSend a follow up msg to the mods cancelling your request.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

On dec 26 you paid $31  after receiving $2 autopay, and $1 loyaly and 1 referral 

All is good in the world. 🙂

@SmatMan  $31 + 13% tax ($4.03)= $35.03

Don't send another message just once they respond and ask you to verify

Again sorry about it

Thanks for your help @mimmo 

@SmatMan you can correct the resolution by clicking on my response and cancelling it and selection @mimmo response. It is very useful to have the correct one chosen as the next person looking through the community will get the hint to first look into their payment history

Thanks

My bad sorry

Just let then know you figured it out

Oooops

I just assumed the payment was 35+tax

But you are right 31+tax comes to 35ish

@SmatMan can you verify please if you indeed were charged 31+tax or 35+tax

Sorry

SmatMan

Oops... I already contacted the moderators 😅

Anyways, here's my transaction history: 

Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 9.20.39 AM.png

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SmatMan @Can you post a screenshot of your payment history

@kselmak @it's a little quick to suggest contacting mods.  Often people see their cc bill and think they get over charged or don't receive rewards but they forget that they need to pay taxes.

Also using Simon the charbot is now the prefered method of requesting help as it provides account verification and a ticket number.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Only moderators can help

Click on the question mark

It try thishttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.