cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Referral Reward

JTSICK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

When my wife and I set up our Public Mobile SIM cards and accounts, I technically referred her to the service. However, this month when we were billed, I have not received the 1$ reward for doing so. Why is this? How can I change this? We became users around black friday.

Thanks,

Jonathan

6 REPLIES 6

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just had the same problem with a referral reward.  I contacted the mods who said there was a technical problem with the system and manually applied it to my account. Contact the mods and they will fix it plus watch your account to make sure it does not happen again. Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Check the renewal text message.  All the reward information shows up there.  It is a good cross check.

@JTSICK  Did you recieve a text from public mobile (100) informing you that you had referred a friend? Subsequently did you also get a text that the reward had been applied to your account upon renewal? Is it listed in the rewards section in your account? With the last 4 digits of your wife's number? If all yes contact a moderator to have it applied. If no maybe your referral code was incorrect by mixing up a letter with a number like O and zero 0 or I and one 1. If so your wife must  contact a moderator to correct it.

Screenshot_20200131-043129_Messages.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@JTSICK  another thing.

Did your wife use your referral code when signing up? If she did she would have received a $10 sign up bonus. Did she ever receive that?

If you log into your account under My rewards does it say refer a friend ($1) and if you actually click on my rewards button. On next page next to "total rewards" there is an arrow. Click that and it should show your wife's last 4 digits if you did refer her and she entered your code at sign up.

If none of this is there, she never got $10 sign up bonus, account in good standing, you never got $1 credit for referral..then your wife has to contact  moderators and tell them she was referred by you and give them your referral code so they can manually apply everything. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@JTSICK  Did you get it in december ?  And are you sure your bill doesn't reflect it?  The easiest way to check is did your January pm bill go up by approximately  $1.13 depending on your tax rate. If that happened and your wifes account is in good standing. 

Then contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen .This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket 

@JTSICK wrote:

Hello,

When my wife and I set up our Public Mobile SIM cards and accounts, I technically referred her to the service. However, this month when we were billed, I have not received the 1$ reward for doing so. Why is this? How can I change this? We became users around black friday.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Have you received the reward in the past?

Also is your wife's account in good standing or has it ever been suspended? That may be a cause of not receiving the reward.

Can you provide a screenshot of transaction history?

Screenshot_20200130_214204.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.