cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Referred Discount

Cbb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've activated my SIM using a referral code. However I'm not seeing a message for referral discount? Why is that?

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Cbb

I will be happy to help.

Before we get started, I will need you to use SIMon and create a ticket by accessing the  link below:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Bogdan_S

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It should show up after a while

cds_nl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've reffered 3-4 people now add helped them activate their accounts and SIM cards. From my experience the autopay bonus is immediate but the referral bonus will show up a day or two after activation ...you will get a text msg once its applied...other rewards take up to 5 business days to be appled such as the recent offer for a free 30 days if you activated an account over this past weekend.

Leashyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The discount is not applied immediately. Allow up to 72 hours for the discount to be applied to your account. You will receive a text message when the discount is applied. 

@sierraobrian wrote:

You have to wait at least 72 hours 

It should be less than 72 hours. That is supposed to be the max.

sierraobrian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to wait at least 72 hours 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The 10.00 credit will be shown in your available funds total which will be used as part of your next payment.

@Cbb wrote:

I've activated my SIM using a referral code. However I'm not seeing a message for referral discount? Why is that?

That doesn't happen immediately. $10 will be added to your account balance.  it doesn't get added to the rewards part of your account. The credit will then be usable to help you pay for any add-ons or to pay for part of your next renewal.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Cbb wrote:

You will see it, usually within a few hours or a day, although allow for upto 72 hours before you need to contact moderators.

Just to be on the safe side double check that you used the correct referral code from whoever referred you, as there have been reports that zero and letter o can be misread.

Need Help? Let's chat.