cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No loyalty reward after 1 year

mg_grewal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have two lines that I activated on Dec 1, 2018 and Dec 2, 2018. 

The line that was actiavted on Dec 1 shows that I should recevie my first loyalty reward when I get charged on Dec 26 this year but the second line is not showing any loyalty reward even though they were activated one day apart. Can you please advise.

Also shoud I not have received the loyalty on the november payment since its the 13th payment since I activated?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@mg_grewal 
Your first reply will quite possibly be as you heard here, the reward comes at one year where as your "13th payment" happens after only 360 days so you should see it soon. Everyone has that response "preprogrammed" to be repeated, moderators as well. But irregardless of when paments happen, one year is 365 days (or 366 this coming year) so logically this would be automated to be deposited to your account on the exact anniversary date. Then it is there to help out with your next payment afterwards.

Good luck, they will sort it out for you!

AE_Collector

mg_grewal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your reply. my account was never suspended so i will contact a moderator since i still dont see it in my account.

My start date was Dec 2, 2018 as well. I expected to see the $1 credit show up in my account on Dec 2, 2019 (which was 5 days into my 13th 30 day "month") and the $1 would be put to use for my next (14th "month"). But, it didn't arrive Dec 2. By Dec 7 or 8 I contacted the moderators who discovered some sort of glitch in my start date records. They confirmed their error, fixed it which caused the $1 credit to show up and it will be put towards my renewal in two more days. Maybe everyone who started Dec 2, 2018 has a glitch in their start date!

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mg_grewal 

PM billing cycle is 30 days.  Therefore, you are short of 5 days to your first anniversary date on your 13th payment.  Both accounts should show the loyalty reward on your overview page after login by now (Dec 25th).  You will receive the $1 loyalty reward on your 14th payment.  

Please not that if your account was suspended any number of days, your anniversary date will be delayed for the same number days.

Create a moderator support ticket to get it fixed using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Loyalty is paid month after anniversary. It can be delayed if an account in suspended during the year.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.