cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Referrals

sdavies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since signing up for Public Mobile this year I have referred 3 people.  However, the sign-up / activation page does recognise my phone number as a public mobile customer.

Can I retroactively get referrals?

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I know the official answer is no. if no nuber is inserted in the referral field then you will not get a referral.  since your number is however not recognied there might be some give.

as mentioned above send a private message to a mod with your number and the numbers of the three friends you referred. dont forget to mention thaat they tried to enter the number but it said your number was not a PM #

good luck

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @sdavies,

Thank you for reaching out us, and welcome to our amazing community!

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been able to use your text messaging services, and I would be more than happy to help.

After reviewing your account, I'm pleased to say that I was able to get to the root of the issue - it seems like text messaging was not chosen during your activation. Don't worry, as I have just activated it and everything should be functional. Simply power cycle your device, test and enjoy!

In addition to this, I can see that your port request was only completed as of this morning - 10:39am. The reason why you were unable to refer anyone or log into your account is because the port was not completed at that time - causing a series of events. Since the transfer has been successfully processed, you should be able to log into your self-serve account (just clear your cache/cookies) and also refer others (your number should be recognized) ! **Please keep in mind that we cannot manually add a referral once the account in question is active and the # has not been entered.

Furthermore, your account is looking as it should be. Please let me know if you require further assistance 🙂

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Did your refferal put your number properly when Thry activate their service contact mod Thry will resolve the issue it's seems like a system glitch
Please send a private message to a moderator and have them investigate the problem.  If you are unsure how to private message a moderator, please check out the link below. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Send a private msg to mod @Shazia_K
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.