cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No $2 Autopay Rewards

leon119
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I activated my $25 plan few days ago with Autopay enable and I received 500Mb bouns data, but I did not see the $2 rewards, is there something wrong ?

18 REPLIES 18

sweetie98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@BEB89 wrote:

Just give it some time. It will show up.

It will show up on your account “my reward”

@tericameron wrote:

Same, i payed for 1 month and signed up for auto pay and I have yet to receive the $2 reward

You $2 autopay reward will show up at your next renewal...look for $2 + $2 next time your plan renews as long as you have a valid credit card on your file and autopay turned on.

Welcome to PM.

@tericameron  You will receive it during you next renewal. So you will get credited $2 + $2 = $4.

tericameron

Same, i payed for 1 month and signed up for auto pay and I have yet to receive the $2 reward

@Brentimir  in November they had trouble with the rewards. Just click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will get back to you soon!  They'll fix that up

Brentimir

Hi there,

Similar issue: I've had Autopay rewards for a few months now, but now it has stopped (for November 2019). See my transactions below:

Auto-Pay Error.png

How would I get this back?

Thank you!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@leon119   As suggested by @LovesToPM  a screenshot of your payment history would help.  Also what was your CC charged?

If there was an error then you'd need to contact Moderator_Team, using the link provided by @Triguy  and they will definitely credit your account with the missing rewards.

@xxerinlixx  hi from what I see you are a new customer since you just  activated your cc for auto pay it should be there in the next day or 2

Looks like you should be getting the autopay reward.  Contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

xxerinlixx

@leon119 It definitely looks like you should be getting AutoPay reward.
To verify, can you post payment transaction history (without your personal info)?

leon119

My account was renewed with autopay yesterday, but no surprise to me ,still no autopay rewards for me. I should have $6 rewards now which is never get it.Screenshot_20190712-090638_Samsung Internet.jpg

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It should mention that you've received the reward on the "my account" page, you only get to use the credit on the next bill payment. If you don't get it by then I would ask the moderator team.

@kelvinKK wrote:

Try to manage your Autopay. Remove or Edit your autopay account information. You will see it after you update successful.

I see that you're new here.  If you look through the previous messages, you will see that the member who started this thread has already acknowledged a solution/fix for this matter hours earlier.  Customers do not get an autopay discount on the initital plan payment when signing up.

kelvinKK

Try to manage your Autopay. Remove or Edit your autopay account information. You will see it after you update successful.

BEB89

Just give it some time. It will show up.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@leon119 wrote:

Hi

I activated my $25 plan few days ago with Autopay enable and I received 500Mb bouns data, but I did not see the $2 rewards, is there something wrong ?

@leon119  Nothing wrong Smiley Happy Your AutoPay will show up in your account balance in the next 48 hours and will be applied on your next renewal.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@leon119 wrote:

Hi

It will appear in your account before your renewal date and will be automatically deducted from your next payment.  You should see a total of $4 deducted from your next bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.