cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user, just signed up and the London Drug agent missed re-adding my referral numbers

eman0621
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, new to the Public Mobile service. I have 4 lines and activated 2 more last night, we had a nightmare getting a number ported and a new number assigned, lost the first one. Anyways when we first started he had my referral numbers to apply it to, after checking the numbers of the referrals I wanted them to go to I see they weren't applied. We were there for over an hour so I understand how it could be missed when he had to redo the port a couple times and same with the new number. How can I get this applied to my two other accounts? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

robertmay

london drugs has always been terrible for me with anything to do with cell phones.  I believe their staff often doesnt have the experience necessary to get things done properly.

eman0621

Thanks for the information. Funny thing is these are all lines for my family and I manage the payment side. I provided him the information many times so he could re-enter it for the referral but due to the errors we experienced it was frustrating on both sides and I can totally see how the agent could've missed it. He provided superb customer service, from London Drugs, North Delta, BC

The PM Help Article page states the following: "When your friend is activating their SIM card, they will need to enter your 10-digit Public Mobile phone number. If your friend forgets to enter your number, we can’t manually apply the credit to your account, so make sure they do it right the first time!"

I have also read often in forums that Moderator_Team may issue the reward simply as a goodwill gesture.  @eman0621, please keep us updated.

eman0621

Thanks so much for the assistance. I have PMd a moderator with my issue

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@eman0621 wrote:

Hi all, new to the Public Mobile service. I have 4 lines and activated 2 more last night, we had a nightmare getting a number ported and a new number assigned, lost the first one. Anyways when we first started he had my referral numbers to apply it to, after checking the numbers of the referrals I wanted them to go to I see they weren't applied. We were there for over an hour so I understand how it could be missed when he had to redo the port a couple times and same with the new number. How can I get this applied to my two other accounts? Thanks.

You can message the moderators and after some verification questions they should be able to add it back onto your account for you.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.