cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User: Applied for AutoPay, But The Fund Does Not Show

Choudhury
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I recently switched to PM for my cellphone carrier and applied for the AutoPay rewards. However, when I log into my account, the reward does not appear on the "Available Funds" header.

Also, I used a reference code when activating, but the $10 credit is also not visible. 

Can someone please assist me with these issues?

Sincerely, 

Choudhury  

8 REPLIES 8

Choudhury

Got it!

Thank you so much for your quick response! 

Yes @Choudhury  you will get a $2 autopay credit and on renewal another $2 for a total of $4. And afterwards $2. Stay safe. 

Choudhury

So then $4 off for first payment, and then $2 off from every 30 day billing period?

Choudhury

Then I should wait 72 hours and check if I get it by then, right? And for Autopay, I get $4 first and then $2 every 30 days? 

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You won't receive autopay rewards in your first month with Public Mobile. They will begin with your second month and so on. Regarding the $10 credit, that may take up to 72 hours to appear so be patient.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take 72 hours for your referral award.  The auto pay should be applied on your next billing cycle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Choudhury the $10 refer a friend credit usually appears within 72 hours of activation. Everyone pays full price upon activation. You will then get the first $2 autopay credit in a few days and it will be applied along with your second 30 cycles autopay credit to your next bill. In total, coupled with the refer a friend you will get $14 off your next bill ( $4 in autopay and $10 in refer a friend). Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Choudhury You will get 10$ within 72 hours. Regarding Autopay, you will get 4$ off for your next cycle within 30 days, and after that, 2$ off every 30 days. Welcome to PM!😉

Need Help? Let's chat.