New Referral Credit for both parties?

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

New attempt

I found this when I logged in.

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 11.45.35 AM.png

16 REPLIES 16

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is nice to get some $dollar off on bills. Another opportunity to refer new friends.

As this information has shown up in the self serve accounts already, I would expect an annoucement about this new promotion very shortly.

Nice one @Anonymous 

smp99

@Anonymous wrote:

I had that happen once before. I edited a post and it came up blank after initially flashing the post. So I clicked on HTML next to RICH TEXT above here and I could edit it in html.

Thanks - that helped. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smp99 wrote:

I was able to delete by quickly deleting the html before the editor tried to format it

I had that happen once before. I edited a post and it came up blank after initially flashing the post. So I clicked on HTML next to RICH TEXT above here and I could edit it in html.

smp99

I was able to delete by quickly deleting the html before the editor tried to format it

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jags wrote:

You will continue to receive $1 off per month in addition to the $10 credit. 

I see you're pretty new here. Welcome.

In the normal situation you're right. But this is a promo. It doesn't say anything about the continuing $1. Do you know where it might say that for this promo?

And things are being in a little bit of flux this short while with little differences here and there. It's a perfectly good question from GR what with these uncertainties.

I guess someone would need to bother Alan_K for it if they ever decide to announce this.

@GR  @Anonymous 

Since PM has already leaked the promo in self-serve ahead of the announcement, I'll just go ahead and confirm that the regular $1 per 30 days reward for the referrer still applies.  This promo stacks on top of that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

smp99

I tried to edit the image - or repost a new image ( I do have a new one) - but the editor goes wonky on me when I tried.   I cannot remove the old image for some reason

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@smp99  you might want to edit out your referral code so you don't run afoul of the community's referral police as per the terms of service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jags wrote:

I see you're pretty new here. Welcome.

In the normal situation you're right. But this is a promo. It doesn't say anything about the continuing $1. Do you know where it might say that for this promo?

And things are being in a little bit of flux this short while with little differences here and there. It's a perfectly good question from GR what with these uncertainties.

I guess someone would need to bother Alan_K for it if they ever decide to announce this.

@Jags wrote:

Almost makes it a harder sell...now I'm going to feel a little greedy to push pm it looks like I'm just doing it for myself. But I'll take it if I can get it.

Jags
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So what happens to the 1$ off a month?  Is it gone in exchange for the one time 10$ credit ?  In the paragraph it says see in the community but they probably Havnt posted it yet cause there's nothing there about this

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

That is great news.

Bad news for people who registered yesterday though

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stupid image quoting..

Nice find!

Jeez. Could they have said something?!

Edit: to add...interesting trend though. The other promo of $10 for 3 months where the previous promos were 6 months. And now this where the previous promo like this was $25.

Hmm

Need Help? Let's chat.