cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Referral $10.00 credit.

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was referrered to Public by my daughter.  She is now receiving  her $1.00 per month reward. When should I expect my $10.00 reward for being referred?  I've had my account for a month.

Emily

13 REPLIES 13

jonfirlotte

i got mine 5 days after activation, if you dont have it by now i would contact a moterator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bsomerset wrote:

I referred my daughter and received the $10 credit right away.. should be on your account 

Just for the sake of terminology...if you received the $10 then your daughter referred you.

"I" was " referred" by "my ...." 🙂

My experience has been overnight for the $10 and almost immediately for the $1.

bsomerset
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred my daughter and received the $10 credit right away.. should be on your account 

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is no shortage of rewards. I love PM

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ecowen wrote:

I checked the payment history and yes,  the $10.00 credit is there 1 day after I activated.  I have a $15.00 per month plan.  I paid $15.00 for last month, so I assume I'll pay $3.00  for the upcoming payment as I also have Auto pay.  Thanks for the response.

Emily

@ecowen 

Are you saying you haven't had a renewal yet and your $10 credit is still sitting in your available balance?  If so, then yes, your renewal should only cost $3 this time, assuming you have no other rewards besides autopay.

Otherwise, if you already had a renewal, the one-time $10 credit would already be used, and the amount that autopay would take from your credit card on your next renewal would be:
[plan cost - accumulated rewards - available balance] + tax

or in your case

$15 - $2 autopay - $0 + tax = $13+tax

Again, assuming you have earned no other rewards besides autopay.

ecowen

I checked the payment history and yes,  the $10.00 credit is there 1 day after I activated.  I have a $15.00 per month plan.  I paid $15.00 for last month, so I assume I'll pay $3.00  for the upcoming payment as I also have Auto pay.  Thanks for the response.

Emily

ecowen

Yes, I checked the payment history and it was there.  Thank you.

rickytour
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I refered a friend and I got the $10 one time reward immediately. Please log on your account and check the payment history. If not , please the moderator_team.

goldilock

The referall code needed to be entered at the time of SIM card activation for you to receive the $10 credit. If the referall was done after SIm card activation the person will receive $1 credit each month as long as you are an active subscriber but you do not recieve the $10 credit. 

SD08

@ecowen 

If you entered your daughter's phone number in the referrer's field during your activation, you should have already received the $10 credit. Since it's been a month, the credit may have already been used for a renewal. Check your account payment transaction history for a $10 referral credit that should have appeared shortly after your activation date. If it's not there, contact the moderator team by private message.

Edit: Ninja'd by several people.

popping

@ecowen wrote:

I was referrered to Public by my daughter.  She is now receiving  her $1.00 per month reward. When should I expect my $10.00 reward for being referred?  I've had my account for a month.

Emily

You should get the $10 credit within 72 hours after activation.

Please post a screenshot of your payment history with your personal info masked out.  We will take a look whether you received your $10 referral credit or not.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ecowen wrote:

Emily

You should have received it already it is usually in the account the day after referral.  If you have had a renewal since then you will need to go in to self serve and take a look at the payment history to see if it was applied.  If you can take a screen shot and share it with us (private info removed) we can also help with that.  Welcome to PM!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen  hi it usually shows up in 4 or  5 days if it has been a month you will need a moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.