cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Loyalty Reward for all who did not take the Koodo promo 💥

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Brooke_C @CS_Agent We are awaiting with bated breath your announcement: "Once you’ve bought your next 90 day plan we’ll simply boost your data by 1GB extra every month you continue with us." Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
17 REPLIES 17

Foxjig1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Or file for bankruptcy by giving away data for free ☺️

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ludditewrote:

@Brooke_C @CS_Agent We are awaiting with bated breath your announcement: "Once you’ve bought your next 90 day plan we’ll simply boost your data by 1GB extra every month you continue with us." Robot wink

With recent jokes PM played on us...it may be possible for them to give such loyalty rewards.

"1GB extra every month until you reach unlimited data. No Surprise"

willph
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I survived the max exodus of 2018 badge.

@ShawnC13

That's some serious badges, lol.  Evidently these fellows remained loyal through many botched promo campaigns.

@Korthwrote:

lol @Luddite - how about just commemorating the event with a "Survivor" badge?  I like badges, makes me feel like a grizzled war veteran with a chest full of medals.

Need more BADGES?!?!?!Need more BADGES?!?!?!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Koodo just announced $100 referral credits for both parties if you activate a new line online.

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/public/home.pg?lang=en

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

doubt you see a loyalty benefit from PM ever again ... I am still on the fence to jump ship or not. Guess I got 10 days left to decide...

IF they release a koodo plan for 4GB for $35 I'll jump on that right away... 

When the fall Promo 2016 came out, I was already on the 6GB/90 $120 plan.  That should have been an automatic switch over as the price was the same.

But no, I had to setup the future dated plan change.

My ISP however, when rules changed in Ontario (maybe Canada??), they gave me unlimited downloads on my plan, and reduced by fee $5/month automatically 🙂

Something like this should/would have to be automatic.  I couldn't even begin to imagine the problems that would be caused by the fragile system with many users going into self-serve to change to a new promo plan.

lol @Luddite - how about just commemorating the event with a "Survivor" badge?  I like badges, makes me feel like a grizzled war veteran with a chest full of medals.

@Ludditewrote:

Mustn't be too greedy, or we'll get none. Robot wink

Now I am beyond stressed.

Mustn't be too greedy, or we'll get none. Robot wink

@Ludditewrote:

@will13amwrote:

@Luddite, I will bite, where is the lineup?

No need to line up. PM will be programming the system to do it automatically. Robot LOL

I didn't want to overdo the concept and offer it all customers though; only those who had to deal with the stress of the cancelled $10 increase. Robot Sad

BTW: I actually stole the idea from a UK provider that just announced this reward for all its customers paying more than $15/month.

I have been severely stressed, paying way more than $15/month, can I get 2 gigs?

Cat Surprised ???

@will13amwrote:

No need to line up. PM will be programming the system to do it automatically. Robot LOL

I didn't want to overdo the concept and offer it all customers though; only those who had to deal with the stress of the cancelled $10 increase. Robot Sad

BTW: I actually stole the idea from a UK provider that just announced this reward for all its customers paying more than $15/month.

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think the 12 GB over 90 days is better than 5 GB a month. That is my opinon though. However, I'm sure that we will be forced on to Koodo in some manner in the near future, people seem to have latched onto the 5 GB plan without much oposition so I imagine they will offer that for $40 dollars and I think if they offered 4 GB for 35, most people would switch without oposition other than the few that have alot of refer-a-friend rewards.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.