cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need clarification on auto-pay rewards

Sekiro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So a few days ago I opened two lines for my parents using the same CC ubfo. First activation was for my mother and since she was referred, she got $25 and I setup auto-pay but I don't see the $2 auto-pay reward for that. I then referred my father and got the $25 so total on my mother's account is $50 (still no auto-pay $2 reward). 

I check my fathers account and see $29. The $25 was from the self referral (mother's) but I see 2x $2 auto-pay reward so I'm guessing because I'm using the same CC for both my parents it happened? 

@Alex888 @mimmo The accounts were activated on March 21. I pmed a mod but no reply which is why I'm posting here. 

===============================================================

Edit: I appreciate all the prompt replies I'm getting from the community here but it appears that I'm leaving details out and it is getting REALLY confusing. So here is my 2nd attempt at this lol.

Summary: Activated 2 lines for my parents on March 21, 2019, both lines had auto-pay enabled during activation process using my credit card. Mother's line was referred by a friend and referred Father's account. Then Father's account referred a friend of mine yesterday.

What my Mother's account is showing:

Available Funds: $50.00

My Rewards: Nothing.

Payment History:

Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $50.00
Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $25.00
Mar 21, 20191GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G $15.00$0.00
Mar 21, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$15.00
Mar 21, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$25.00 $25.00

Question: She should be getting $2 auto-pay reward and $1 refer-a-friend reward right?

What my Father's account is showing:

Available Funds: $29.00

My Rewards

• AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)

Payment History:

Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $29.00
Mar 21, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $4.00
Mar 21, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $2.00
Mar 21, 20191GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G $15.00$0.00
Mar 21, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$15.00
Mar 21, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$25.00 $25.00

Question: The $2 auto-pay reward showing up twice is a gltich but where is the $25 credit from my friend?

34 REPLIES 34

Sekiro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Alex888 wrote:
@SekiroIt should show up on the main page of your account under My Rewards if it doesn't click Payment near the top of the page and select Manage AutoPay. If it doesn't show a credit card then enter one to set it up, if it does list a credit card number then there is a problem and you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Alex888 Under My Rewards on my mothers account, there's no $2 auto-pay reward like I mentioned. I also doubled checked both lines and indeed auto-pay is enabled on them.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sekiro wrote:

So a few days ago I opened two lines for my parents using the same CC ubfo. First activation was for my mother and since she was referred, she got $25 and I setup auto-pay but I don't see the $2 auto-pay reward for that. I then referred my father and got the $25 so total on my mother's account is $50 (still no auto-pay $2 reward). 

I check my fathers account and see $29. The $25 was from the self referral (mother's) but I see 2x $2 auto-pay reward so I'm guessing because I'm using the same CC for both my parents it happened? 

I pmed a mod but no reply which is why I'm posting here. 

But it's something curious..because the 4$ rewards are already put in your available funds= 29$???? Usually the rewards are taken at the end of the plan when renewing it..

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did you set up auto pay during activation or after?   If during then typically you get a 2$ balance and $2 reward. If after then you get only the $2 reward which is applied at renewal.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Sekiro It should show up on the main page of your account under My Rewards if it doesn't click Payment near the top of the page and select Manage AutoPay. If it doesn't show a credit card then enter one to set it up, if it does list a credit card number then there is a problem and you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.