cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need clarification on auto-pay rewards

Sekiro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So a few days ago I opened two lines for my parents using the same CC ubfo. First activation was for my mother and since she was referred, she got $25 and I setup auto-pay but I don't see the $2 auto-pay reward for that. I then referred my father and got the $25 so total on my mother's account is $50 (still no auto-pay $2 reward). 

I check my fathers account and see $29. The $25 was from the self referral (mother's) but I see 2x $2 auto-pay reward so I'm guessing because I'm using the same CC for both my parents it happened? 

@Alex888 @mimmo The accounts were activated on March 21. I pmed a mod but no reply which is why I'm posting here. 

===============================================================

Edit: I appreciate all the prompt replies I'm getting from the community here but it appears that I'm leaving details out and it is getting REALLY confusing. So here is my 2nd attempt at this lol.

Summary: Activated 2 lines for my parents on March 21, 2019, both lines had auto-pay enabled during activation process using my credit card. Mother's line was referred by a friend and referred Father's account. Then Father's account referred a friend of mine yesterday.

What my Mother's account is showing:

Available Funds: $50.00

My Rewards: Nothing.

Payment History:

Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $50.00
Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $25.00
Mar 21, 20191GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G $15.00$0.00
Mar 21, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$15.00
Mar 21, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$25.00 $25.00

Question: She should be getting $2 auto-pay reward and $1 refer-a-friend reward right?

What my Father's account is showing:

Available Funds: $29.00

My Rewards

• AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)

Payment History:

Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $29.00
Mar 21, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $4.00
Mar 21, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $2.00

Question: The $2 auto-pay reward showing up twice is a gltich but where is the $25 credit from my friend?

34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slash407 wrote:

as long as u got auto-pay with a credit card ull get the 2 dollars, contact the mods otherwise if u didnt, pretty simple stuff

So you can't be bothered to type "you" or "you'll" or "you're" but you'll go to the effort of typing out dollars.

ok.

Sekiro

@popping  Yes that's what others are telling  me but I'm curious why the other account got the $1 credit showing up already. Anyway, I've PM'd the moderator team and hopefully they'll look into this for me. Thank you everyone for helping!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@Sekiro wrote:

@poppingand missing the $1 refer-a-friend reward since she referred my father.

The $1 credit will be applied at your mother's renewal date.

Read my previous post again on how to get the referral list on both account.

That's right Sekiro. There are two terms in use...credit and reward. Credits land in Available Funds. Rewards get converted to Available Funds at renewal time.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping wrote:

Your mother's account received $25 as a referee + $25 for referrer for your father's account.

You mother's account is missing $2 autopay credit.

Your father's account got extra $2 autopay credit.  But missing a $25 credit as a referee from you mother's account.

Send a private message to moderator to sort out the credits in these two accounts.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I interpret it as that the fathers account didn't get the *possible* $25 from the external referral. I think the fathers account got the first $25.

Agree.  I was updating my post while you are posting your.

I added details on how to get referral list on each account.

popping

@Sekiro wrote:

The $1 credit will be applied at your mother's renewal date.

Read my previous post again on how to get the referral list on both account.

Sekiro

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

Your mother's account received $25 as a referee + $25 for referrer for your father's account.

Your father's account got extra $2 autopay credit.  But missing a $25 credit as a referee from you mother's account.

Send a private message to moderator to sort out the credits in these two accounts.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I interpret it as that the fathers account didn't get the *possible* $25 from the external referral. I think the fathers account got the first $25.

popping

@Sekiro wrote:

Edit: I appreciate all the prompt replies I'm getting from the community here but it appears that I'm leaving details out and it is getting REALLY confusing. So here is my 2nd attempt at this lol.

Summary: Activated 2 lines for my parents on March 21, 2019, both lines had auto-pay enabled during activation process using my credit card. Mother's line was referred by a friend and referred Father's account. Then Father's account referred a friend of mine yesterday.

What my Mother's account is showing:

Available Funds: $50.00

My Rewards: Nothing.

Payment History:

Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $50.00
Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $25.00

Question: She should be getting $2 auto-pay reward and $1 refer-a-friend reward right?

What my Father's account is showing:

Available Funds: $29.00

My Rewards

• AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)

Payment History:

Mar 22, 2019$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $29.00
Mar 21, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $4.00
Mar 21, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $2.00

Question: The $2 auto-pay reward showing up twice is a gltich but where is the $25 credit from my friend?

Your father's account got extra $2 autopay credit.  But missing a $25 credit as a referrer of your friend yesterday.  Wait 72 hours for the $25 referral credit if your friend activate his plan online.  If your friend activate in-store, your father will not get the one time credit.  But he will get $1 credit every 30 days.

While you are waiting for moderator, login to both accounts to verify the referral list on each account.

1. Login to your self-serve account
2. Click on the "My Rewards" link on the overview page.
3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" 2 times to show the list of referrals of your friends' phone number. From this list, you will know which referral is missing.

Your mother's referral list should have your father's phone number.

Your father's referral list should have your friend's phone number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sekiro wrote:

@wetcoaster @Anonymous @mimmo @Alex888 @Lieux Updated OP and hope this time is understandable.

Ok. Send all that to the moderators.

The other referral of course needed to be done online. If done in store then no $25. THAT customer would have got $10.

Sekiro

@wetcoaster @Anonymous @mimmo @Alex888 @Lieux Updated OP and hope this time is understandable.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sekiro wrote:

Ah crap now I'm even more confused!!! Should I just update OP with all the neccessary credits etc?

lol

Write down...no really...pen and paper...the chronology of what all you did. That should give you a different perspective of what all happened.

If you further referred yet another line to your fathers account then it too should have $50 balance.

$52...

@Sekiro wrote:

@wetcoasterI'm sorry I totally forgot that I referred a friend using my father's account so that $1 should be there. Speaking of that, I never got the $25 referral credit either.

Ah. Did that friend sign up in store by any chance? The $25/$25 is for online / at home activation only.

Still, only mods can help sorting out the original problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sekiro wrote:

Ah crap now I'm even more confused!!! Should I just update OP with all the neccessary credits etc?

lol

Write down...no really...pen and paper...the chronology of what all you did. That should give you a different perspective of what all happened.

If you further referred yet another line to your fathers account then it too should have $50 balance.

Sekiro

Sekiro

@wetcoasterI'm sorry I totally forgot that I referred a friend using my father's account so that $1 should be there. Speaking of that, I never got the $25 referral credit either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Sekiro wrote:

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous , @Sekiro  didn't mention that their second account (dad's?) did refer another friend... So that $1 referral credit should not be showing up either in the referred person's account. It should be in the referrer's.

Ooo sharp eye there! 🙂 Yes the first account for the mother should have the $1.

@Sekiro wrote:

@Anonymous 

FatherFatherMotherMother

@Anonymous , @Sekiro  didn't mention that their second account (dad's?) did refer another friend... So that $1 referral credit should not be showing up either in the referred person's account. It should be in the referrer's.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Sekiro  its a glitch in the system in your favour on this account.  it has nothing to do with the same credit card.     in all honesty  i believe even the $2 credit  during signup is a glytch. from what i recall if you sign up with autopay during activation (using a 10$ plan for simplicity)

first payment is $8 (autopay credited), second is $6 (reward and $2 available funds) and third is  $8 ( $2 rewards)  

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure we all pay for that first month. That autopay credit is placed in the account after activation where I don't think it's used for the initial charge. Then that second term will be $6 etc.

Edit: for your recent post...indeed...that's why it's curious. 🙂

Sekiro

@AnonymousBasically mother's account has $50 credit and is missing the $2 auto-pay credit. Father's account shows $2 auto-pay credit in overview tab but in payment history, it shows the auto-pay credit has applied twice and in his account it shows $29 credit so I'm really confused.

@mimmo wrote:

@Sekiro  its a glitch in the system in your favour on this account.  it has nothing to do with the same credit card.     in all honesty  i believe even the $2 credit  during signup is a glytch. from what i recall if you sign up with autopay during activation (using a 10$ plan for simplicity)

first payment is $8 (autopay credited), second is $6 (reward and $2 available funds) and third is  $8 ( $2 rewards)  

Hm. Every account I helped set up was charged the full amount at activation, second month was $2 credit for first month auto pay plus auto pay for second month, before falling into the standard $2/30days auto pay rewards. so for the $10 plan (ignoring all other rewards that might be applicable):

Activation /first payment period: $10

Second payment period: $6

Third and following payment periods: $8

Act

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sekiro wrote:

@Anonymous 

That is messed up. You can see at the bottom it says autopay is on for the mother account. But everything looks proper for the father account other than the actual activation credit mentioned elsewhere.

Sekiro

@Anonymous 

FatherFatherMotherMother

mimmo

first payment is $8 (autopay credited)$10, second is $6 (reward and $2 available funds) and third is  $8 ( $2 rewards)  

edited:  to fix faulty memory.  thanks @wetcoaster  and @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sekiro wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sekiro 

I'm with Lieux...it is curious. Activating and setting up autopay gets you the immediate $2 credit that should have shown in the first account anyway. Then to do the same thing on the second account but see double of the immediate credit....curious.

Are you saying that you don't see the autopay reward in the rewards area of the first account? Do you see it in the second?

First account no but 2nd account has 2x $2 auto-pay reward and as I mentioned in OP, not sure if it has to do with me using the same credit card as auto-pay for both accounts.

That's showing the actual credit received which is a part of what's curious.

We're also wondering what you see on the overview page under rewards for both accounts.

Sekiro

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sekiro 

I'm with Lieux...it is curious. Activating and setting up autopay gets you the immediate $2 credit that should have shown in the first account anyway. Then to do the same thing on the second account but see double of the immediate credit....curious.

Are you saying that you don't see the autopay reward in the rewards area of the first account? Do you see it in the second?

First account no but 2nd account has 2x $2 auto-pay reward and as I mentioned in OP, not sure if it has to do with me using the same credit card as auto-pay for both accounts.

Screenshot_11.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sekiro 

mimmo

Just wait for  mods to reply. As mentioned  48 hour reply time. Since all is working I would not really worry. 

Sekiro

@Alex888I already did which was mentioned in my OP.

Sekiro

@mimmo wrote:

Did you set up auto pay during activation or after?   If during then typically you get a 2$ balance and $2 reward. If after then you get only the $2 reward which is applied at renewal.

Both auto-pay was setup during the activation process.

@Sekiro Then you should contact a moderator. It may take them up to 2 days to respond.
Need Help? Let's chat.