Babyphat30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i receive one 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

With referral codes and helping out in the community 🙂

@delilap04 wrote:

The best one in my opinion is the Autopay reward, you just give them your credit/depit card number and you get $2 off, every month. It's also super handy because you don't need to worry about paying because you can't forget.

It helps so you don't forget to pay. You can still use vouchers if you prefer. That's good for people who don't have room left on the card but it won't make you loose the autopay reward.  The referral rewards and loyalty rewards can build for an inexpensive plan.

delilap04
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The best one in my opinion is the Autopay reward, you just give them your credit/depit card number and you get $2 off, every month. It's also super handy because you don't need to worry about paying because you can't forget.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Babyphat30  Public Mobile gives out four types of rewards: autopay, refer a friend, loyalty and community. Autopay $2 the easiest to earn simply register your credit card or visa/debit on your account. Refer a friend the most lucrative refer your friends and family to public mobile and have them enter your unique referral code when they activate an account with pm. They recieve a one time credit of $10 and you recieve $1 per month as long as they stay a customer of pm. Loyalty also easy you recieve after one year with pm $1 per month. Increasing each year by $1 to a maximum of $5 per month. Community : contribute on the community forum by helping others. The more you help the higher your reward may be....starting at $1 per month and rising depending on your participation compared to other users to $2, $5, $10, $15 and finally $20 only earned by the 8 member oracle team (members with high contribution levels and knowledgeable about all things related to public mobile.)

And https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?category=rewards

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.